sei

comment ur fave self care item💗

Felicity's pov

He wasnt looking at me.Just his hands.I saw his tears fall and heard his sniffles.

"Everett"I called.He looked up slowly.

His eyes were red as he glanced at me.I hugged him.I felt him cry even harder.I didnt know what was happening but I knew I had to be there.

Once he lifted his head,he leaned in and kissed me.

I didnt mean to but I laughed.It felt so awkward and wrong.

He looked so taken aback.And he cried even more.Oh crap.

"No,no,Im sorry.Dont cry."I was so scared to set him off.

"Look,Every,I dont know whats up but just know Im here okay."

"I dont-I dont know why I'm like this."He was full on sobbing.I went to get tissue and his blanket.I handed him the box and covered him with the blanket.

He wiped his nose and laid down.He pulled me down and wrapped his arm around me.

I was very lost as I laid in front of him on the couch.

His fingers rubbed softly on my bare stomach.
I didnt say anything and let him do that until he fell asleep.

I got up slowly and grabbed my keys before heading out.

I needed to see Cee Jay.

***

"So,what is up with him?"I asked,sitting in the passenger seat of his car.

Cee Jay shrugged."I havent seen him cry since a while back but that was a whole different situation.I mean I dont know what the situation is since you didnt tell me but I dont think thats it"

"How do you know?What happened a while back?" I was pressing him.I was really concerned.

Cee Jay sighed."I cant tell you.He has to when he is ready."

I banged my head against the window.

"Alright.Can you at least give me a hint?"I smiled,big.

"Nope.Now get out.Wait actually,wanna go on a date?"

I rolled my eyes,getting out.

***

I came back inside and Everett was lying on the ground,surrounded by tissues.

I joined him on the ground."Hi."

"Hey"he sucked in his lip and looked at the tv.

"Are you mad at me?"I asked,staring at his lips.

"No,its not your fault."He sat up.

I leaned on my elbows."Oh.Im still sorry."

"Its okay."He forced a smile.

He got up and slammed the front door .

I jumped at the sound.

***

"You did what?You made Everett cry? How could you!"Paisley body slammed me on the carpet.

I am not in the mood for this today.

I pushed her and dusted off my clothes.

"Listen to me.Something is wrong with him.I dont know what but I'm scared for him.Do you know anything ,super fan?"I asked,sitting on the ground in her bedroom.

"Um,I know he didnt have a good relationship with his dad.He and his mom are really close.He has a sister and theyre cool.He had a few girlfriends but those didnt last um I dont know."

Okay because I know Everett never had a girlfriend.Probably for press and his reputation but the dad thing stuck.Ill question him about it later.

"Thanks so, did you do the homework for tomorrow because Im a flop."I giggled.

***

I felt my jaw drop.Is he watching videos on how to kiss?

I really wanted to laugh.

"Hey."I greeted.

"Hi."Everett quickly shut his laptop and gulped.

"You arent slick,sir.I could help.Come here."

Everett pouted and walked over to the kitchen where I was.

I was leaning against the counter when he tried to lift me up and sit me on top.

I cackled at his attempt.He is so bad at this.Its kind of adorable.

"Once more"He huffed,sitting me on top.

Is it weird that this was making me feel some type of way?

"Okay cool.So just-the first time you tried,it wasnt awful.It was just-okay let me show you."

I grabbed his face and kissed his lips slowly.His lips were not moving as fast as mine so I tried to kiss even slower.

It felt really intimate and so I stopped myself.

"Um okay.I-um"

He pecked my lips and blushed.I giggled.He kissed me again,this time he was moving his lips with mine.I wrapped my legs around his waist.

His grip was strong as he was holding onto my jaw.He was going all in and he didnt even know how to.It wasnt bad.He needs work but it was good enough that it got me feeling hot.

"Alright,tiger."I tried catching my breath.

"That was weird.But really good."He nodded and smiled like a little boy.

Aww.It was cute.Help.

"You okay?"He asked.

"Yup."I grinned,jumping down.

"Wait,one more time?"Everett asked,pulling be back into his chest.That was actually smooth.I approve.

"Sure,why not?"

He kissed my lips,his hands were placed so awkwardly on my back.They were so high up so I pulled them down.

"You can touch me lower if you want"It was an educated suggestion.

He shook his head,smiling and blushing.

:)