Chapter 12 - Missing you

"Those we love never go away
    They walk beside us every day
     Unseen...
       Unheard...
         Still near
      Still loved
    Still very dear
  Missing you." Love book app

Ella's POV

"I'm off Ella," Lena said giving me a quick hug and walking past me to open the front door.

"Okay have fun and don't worry about me," I yell since she was stepping out of the front door already.

Lena is hanging out with one guy she met earlier this week when we were out getting ice cream.

Lena feels bad for always having to leave me alone at home when she is going out on a  date or going somewhere that doesn't involve me. there are times she has to cancel on her dates because of that. It took me hours to convince her to go for this one.
I had to make her see that I am completely fine and she should go for her date.

I don't like being alone because I think of weird things but I don't want her staying at home on a Saturday because of me.

I need some distraction... Movie
Something to shift my mind away from some thoughts.

Of late, I have had this weird feeling of wanting to start a relationship or just hooking up with someone, even though it's not my thing, I just want anything that will take my mind away from these thoughts.
I decided to watch a movie but halfway through the movie, I couldn't help it so I pause it. It's a romantic movie. I couldn't stand those two love bird going about their perfect relationship when I mine was crashed a few weeks ago, even though it's just a movie I am jealous of them.

I pick up the novel I had started reading earlier to continue reading.

"Hey, honey I think it's okay. let get you dressed." I women spoke with a very sweet voice at the small girl in the bathing tub

"No mummy. I want to stay in the water for a bit longer." The small girl answered in her small baby voice.

"Okay honey, you have two minutes and you are out, deal."

"Deal." She cooed happily.

Time up honey. The woman said picking her from the water and wrapping her in a white baby towel.

"Mummy I don't want to go to school." The small girl  cried

"Listen, honey, you need to go to school so that someday when I and your  daddy is not there, you can take care of yourself." The woman explains

Mummy, but you always tell me you will never leave me right.? The small girl argued.

"Right honey. I'm here with you and I will always be and I will never leave you alone. The woman assured the innocent girl

"Mummy then I will go to school."

"Now that's like a good girl." The woman said jokingly pinching his cheeks as she gets her ready for school.

"I love you, mummy." The  giggling girl said

"I love you too baby." The woman replied to her giggling along with her daughter.

When  I open my eyes, it's like there is someone on my bed.

Is Lena back so soon.

Or I have slept for long.

I rob my eyes with the back of my hand to make my vision clearer.

You?

What do you think of this chapter?

What are your expectations for this book?  Tell me your opinions in a comment.

Don't forget to vote, it means a lot. Thank you.

Much love

Lia