CHAPTER-1

It has been two months since I've entered into the Sakamaki mansion. I always wanted to be friends with the Sakamaki brothers but they were interested only in torturing me for my blood. They treated me in a such a way like as if I were a utensil full of blood. I knew everything about their past.I felt sorry for them as they never received love. Nevertheless,I cannot expect love from them as well.I wanted to make them happy. I wanted them to forget their past and live like normal brothers.
It was like any other day in the Sakamaki mansion. Reiji was probably in his laboratory. Shu was sleeping with this ear plugs on. Kanato was talking to his teddy.Laito was doing something inappropriate. While,Ayato was chasing me for my blood.Ayato bit me in a harsh manner and I winced in pain. He sucked the wound on my neck for a long duration. After he was done he left me alone in my room. I walked out of my room lifting my red gown. I was ordered to wear gowns everyday by Reiji. I walked downstairs to the dining room. All the six brothers were sitting on their allotted places. They started at me hungrily.
"U-m Reiji didn't you prepare anything for breakfast?" I asked politely.
"No, you're the only woman in the house, from now on you'll make the food." He stated in a calm manner.
"Okay, I'll make some Spaghetti Carbonara"I smiled and headed to the kitchen.
After about half an hour I came back with the dish. Spaghetti Carbonara is Reiji's favourite food. I served it on their plates. Reiji took a bite,he looked extremely satisfied. "You're a good cook.... how did you know that this is my favorite dish" Reiji asked. "Um Shu told me" I answered.
Ayato smirked at me.
"What,Ayato is something wrong, you need something?" I asked in a lady-like manner.
"Will you not put some nice sauce on it?" He asked and smirked again.
"Okay, no issues Ayato!" I said.
I took the fork from the dining table and stabbed it on my wrist. I winced a bit. I brought my wrist closer to Ayato's plate and moved my hand in a circular motion and my blood spread all over the food. One by one I went to all the brothers and did the same thing. They looked shocked.
REIJI'S POINT OF VIEW (P.O.V)
I wonder why she's hurting herself to make us happy. She's not like the other sacrificial brides.
YOUR P.O.V
"Excuse me men" I excused myself as I stood up and left the room.I felt a bit dizzy due to the massive loss of blood.I kept my hands on my forehead and walled putt pod the room.
REIJI'S P.O.V
I stood up and excused myself to follow her. Laito cooed,"O..hoh! someone is concerned". I paid no heed to his remark and left the room.I came out to see droplets of blood all over the carpet and _____ lying on the foor at a distance.I ran to _____ and lifted her in my arms, and took her to my room. As we were walking to my room, she mumbled something with a frown on her face and then hugged me tightly. I laid her on my bed and slept next to her for a while. Something attracts me to ____. I don't know what it is but she's not like the other sacrificial brides. She was completely different. She's a perfect woman, gifted with both intelligence and beauty.