CHAPTER 6

"Oi melon what were you guys doing huh?" Ayato asked.
"N-Nothing....time to go, guys"I blushed even more.
I walked out of the mansion while the others simply teleported.The car was parked right outside the main gate.
"So who's gonna drive?" I asked casually. They stood there like statues! "What? Okay...how many of you actually know how to drive?"I asked.
"____ none of us know how to drive" Shu stated in a calm manner. "Huh...as expected fine, I'll drive" I scoffed.
"You know how to drive?" Kanato snickered.
"Yes! I've a general training and a driving licence darling" I winked at him.
"Hmmm....nfu my girl knows how to drive interesting~" Laito cooed.
We got on the car and I started driving. Laito sat right beside me and the others were on the back seat.Reiji wss right behind me. He was probably reading a book.
"Reiji"I called out.
"Hmm" he answered.
"Which book are you reading eh?" I asked.
Reiji looked nervous for the first time."I-uh don't you think you must focus on your driving" Reiji scoffed getting back to his serious look.
"Hmm...MIDNIGHT KISSES eh? So this is the book you're reading eh?" Ayato said in a playful tone.
I was surprised that Reiji read such books. Why on earth was he reading that? Reiji looked embarrassed but he quickly hid his embarrassment with a serious look.
Timeskip~
I was tired, tired of driving continuously for two long hours.I glimpsed at the back seat.Reiji was still busy reading that book.Ayato was yawning,Shu and Subaru slept on each other's shoulders,Kanato was clutching onto his teddy and mumbling something and Laito?... He was thinking of something inappropriate with his eyes closed and a smirk on his lips. I frowned at him.
"Huh? Melon chan wanna say something"He winked at me.
"Eh! N-no I thought you're asleep"I assured.
"Not to mention you my dear melon chan you look so hot today I was thinking about what I can do to you in such a outfit~"Laito said and kept his arm on my bare thigh.Reiji noticed it. I could feel the wrath grow deep inside him. *Oh! Lord I don't want commotion between the brothers again* I prayed.
"_____stop the car?" Reiji growled.
"Huh? Why?" I asked with a anxious look.
"Do it" Reiji growled again.
He came out of the car and ordered Laito to exchange their places.Laito didn't look pleased with this decision.He was somewhat pissed.
Reiji P.O.V
I couldn't accept the fact that my ____ would be touched by anyone whether they're my brothers or whosoever. Laito had touched her THIGH, which is ended untouched by me.I shouldn't have allowed her to wear such clothes. I want to take strict actions against Laito.
Timeskip~
"Woah! So we've reached our destination"Kanato danced with joy.I was completely exhausted and fatigued by the journey. We checked into Hotel Oak Woods. The hotel was a bit creepy I'd to admit.
"So how many rooms do you require sir?" The hotel manager asked Reiji.
"We require the rooms"He replied.
"Sir would you mind introducing me to your brothers and wife?" The manager spoke.
The hotel manager mistook me to be Reiji's wife.
Reiji smirked at me.
"I'm Reiji Sakamaki, this is my wife ____ Sakamaki, the red haired man is Ayato Sakamaki, the blond is Shu Sakamaki, the purple haired man is Kanato, the man with the fedora is Laito Sakamaki and the albino male is Subaru Sakamaki."He stated.
"Oi I'm not your wife"I whispered to Reiji's ears.
"You'll soon be" He mumbled softly hoping that I won't hear that.
" _____ I am sorry but you see government hotels like this do not a single woman stay with six men, that is for the sake of the woman's safety"Reiji whispered back.
"Guys, we got three rooms adjust yourselves" I said.
"Ahah... I'll stay with Melon chan in one room"Laito cooed.
"Oi  melon will stay with me"    Ayato huffed.
"None of you will stay with ___ ,Shu and Subaru will stay in one room,Ayato,Laito and Kanato can have one room".Reiji stated.
Before the brothers could protest, Reiji carried me to our room.

Thanks @kedaboo03 for your votes.