CHAPTER 5

"Oi melon, come out now" Ayato said for the first time.
"Yes.... yes, yes, yes, yes just a minute" I assured.
We were ready for the trip to Aokighara.
"Oi...._____ How much time do you require." Subaru scoffed.
"Ok,.... done"I came out my room with my luggage.
As I stepped out of my room all the six of them stared at me as if they've seen a ghost.
Reiji's P.O.V
_____ looked so beautiful with a crop top and denim shorts that I couldn't look away from. But then I realized that my brothers were staring at her too. I didn't want them to look at her like that. She's mine. I couldn't resist myself anymore. I wanted her so badly.
Your P.O.V
" Hey what's wrong?" I asked while locking the door.
"Aha....my melon chan is hottt" Laito said.
"So melon has different outfits to wear huh?Ayato asked staring at me top-to-toe.
"Um yes it's a travel outfit that's all but you guys are still in that school uniform".I sighed.
"____ I don't think you should wear such unladylike clothes this" Reiji stated while lordship his glasses.
" Reiji please~" I pleaded.
"Nfufu melon chan I told you, darling Reiji is possessive of you" Laito cooed.
"Cone I'll show you what to wear" He said with a smirk.
He unlocked my door and pulled me by the wrist and took me in.
Reiji opened my cupboard and pulled out a long velvet red gown.
"Nooo....not that long horrible gown!"I said.
I didn't want top wear that gown anymore. It was so long! I often tried and fell on the ground because of its length. I don't why Reiji is so pushy towards my clothes.
"Reiji...please... I'll do whatever you say" I pleaded.
"Fine ____ but there's a condition, you'll stay with me in the hotel room". Reiji said with a smirk.
"Hmm... fine now let's go the brothers must be waiting"I said.
"Wait"
"What?"
Reiji P.O.V
I came closer to her.I bent down on my knee and pulled her crop top down so that her waist was completely covered. I pulled her shorts down as well. She blushed. I wanted to touch get more but it wasn't the right to do so.
Your P.O.V
I was startled when Reiji pulled down my clothes to hide my waist and stomach.I blushed hard and before he could do anything else I ran out of the room, leaving Reiji alone.

*Well are you guys actually enjoying the story?? Please comment 💞💞
~Lots of love
Author-chan💞