CHAPTER 3

Timeskip~
I went out of the mansion and got on the limousine. I sat between Reiji and Ayato.
"Oi, melon what has gotten into you why are you looking so pale huh?" Ayato huffed.
"I don't really know....tch why do you call me a melon huh?I was totally frustrated and sad. He often called me a melon in public and that got everyone's attention.
"Because, darling when I hug you it feels like you've got large melons on your chest ha-ha-ha" He said.
I was totally embarrassed.
Reiji looked up from his book and said,"Ayato you should learn to respect women specially ____" and pinched the bridge of his nose.
Laito came closer to me and whispered although loud enough to let the other brothers hear,"Look melon chan Reiji is so possessive of you".
Reiji blushed a bit but he put on that serious look on his face again. I rested my head on Reiji's shoulder. He trembled a bit but he didn't make any sound.
We reached our destination after about five minutes. Reiji poked my hand. We got down together.
There were fangirls all around our school campus. We could hear some of them say,
" Oresama ....please notice me"
"Shu- sama you're perfect!"
"Laito-kun please play with me"
"Subaru-kun please be my boyfriend"
But luckily there were no fangirls for Reiji and Kanato. I was walking towards the entrance with Reiji by my side. There was a group of boys who were starting at me. They were heavily tattooed with half of their shirts unbuttoned.
They passed nasty comments that made me gasp.
" Ohohoo we have a hot chic"
" Babe, leave the nerd and come to me darling I'll give you the best pleasures of the world"
"Wow... look at her hips...dude... They sway perfectly while she walks"
"U_m she's got large melons it seems"
I knew that Reiji could hear all this as well.Reiji wrapped one of his arms around my waist protectively.We entered the classroom. I sat next to Reiji. The literature class went on smoothly. We had the short break just after that class.Reiji was competing his homework. I decided to stay in my own place and look at what he was doing. There were groups of boys everywhere.One group was staring right at our bench and whispering something about us. A blond boy yelled,"Oi come here at once". I was confused whether I should go or not. I decided to go and listen to what they've to say. The blond gripped my wrist tightly." Hey melon show us a nice dance.... oh! before that let me have a kiss".
He came closer and was about to kiss me. Before I could show my self-defence skills, Reiji popped out of nowhere. Reiji gripped the blond's neck and pushed him on the floor. Reiji stamped on the blond's chest while the blond started cursing Reiji. Before I could say anything,Reiji lifted me on his arms and went back to his seat. He didn't put me down. Instead he made me sit on his lap while he did his homework. I started at him. He blushed as he noticed that I was looking at him. He dropped his pen and came closer to me and inhaled my scent. The bell rang, all the students stepped out of the room. We were left alone with each other. He removed my choker and inhaled deeper. I could feel his cold breath on my neck."Reiji are you thirsty?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.
"Hm" he replied.
"You may" I gave him the permission to drink from me. He hired me tightly and bit me just under my collarbone.I winced in pain. "If you feel pain.... we'll stop,okay?"He stated. His chest pressed into mine add he kept sucking the bruised area.
"I'm done, _____, but I've to admit you've a irresistible scent" Reiji said.
The next class was geography I sat next to Subaru while Reiji sat behind me. We were discussing about the latitudes and longitudes. I felt a constant pair of eyes on me. The teacher looked a bit exhausted as she said,"Reiji Sakamaki why are you staring at ______? please pay attention, you look so distracted." Reiji apologized like a gentleman. He mumbled in my ear,"The teacher is right I'm distracted please refrain from sitting right in front of me" he said in a calm tone.
Timeskip~
It was the maths period. I really had to go to the washroom. I asked permission from the teacher and went to the nearest washroom. After a couple of minutes I stepped out of the washroom and walked towards the basin top wash my face. I splashed water on my face a couple of times and looked straight at the mirror only to find that blond boy right behind me!
He glared at me. I could see lust in his eyes." So this is the right opportunity,eh? melon let's have some fun together.... oh! let me introduce myself... I'm Raiden Tachibana heh! you should know your future husband's name huh?"
He pins me by the wall and rips my upper garments. He comes closer, he was about kiss somewhere I suppose. He's possibly planning to rape me. The door slammed open to reveal an angry Reiji. "You little....." Raiden was about to curse Reiji but it was too late. Reiji pushed him on the floor with his vampiric strength. " You've made a huge mistake, you've laid your filthy hands on a person who belongs to me" he yelled. He started beating Raiden mercilessly.
"Reiji are you out of your mind... what if he dies?" I was scared out of my wits.
"NO ____ DON'T STOP ME, THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT TOUCHED YOU! I WILL KILL HIM" he yelled making me shake with fear. I started at Raiden's helpless state. He was crying in pain. After about three minutes of endless beating, I noticed that Raiden was slowly closing his  eyes. Reiji was sweating but he didn't stop beating him.
"Reiji stop, stop for my sake" I warned.
He stopped.
I checked Raiden's pulse but didn't find any. "Reiji.... He's no more" I stated helplessly.
"That's good.... He deserves it for touching you" Reiji started getting back to his normal state.
"How could you....Reiji you committed a murder...just j-ust for my sake" I trembled while speaking these words.
"This is just a beginning" Reiji smirked.
Reiji lifted me on his arms inhaled my scent again and carried me back to the class with a naughty smirk on his face.