CHAPTER 7

Recap~
Before the brothers could say anything else,Reiji carried me to our room. He gently pleaded me on the bed. He closed the door.I wonder what he'll do next...
"Go...._____ have a bath"I obeyed.
After I was done with bathing, I stepped out with only a towel wrapped around my body.I had forgotten that Reiji was present in the room as well.Reiji was reading a newspaper. He stared at me with hungry eyes. He teleported behind my back and inhaled my scent. I ran inside the washroom hiding my red face and locked the door."I want you ____" Reiji whispered pressing his  nose against the washroom door.

THE NEXT DAY(Christmas)
The Christmas day had arrived. We were going to have a family dinner in the room shared by Reiji and me. The hotel cook had  prepared spaghetti,takoyaki,cake,steak all that was liked by the brothers. There was a bottle of vodka at the end of the table.
* Why is this bottle here? Did any of the brothers order that? Perhaps Laito...* I thought to myself.
My thoughts were interrupted by Ayato."Oi, melon pass the takoyaki" He ordered.
"Hie....here have it"
"Ne....melon chan what are you thinking about.... you look so cute when you're serious...fu💕 " Laito bluffed.
I finished eating first and excused myself.
Timeskip~
I changed into my night gown.I wondered why Reiji hasn't come yet..... he does not prefer sleeping late...then where is he?
I decided to check on him. I entered the dining table to see something so unusual to bear!
All the brothers had a almost emptied glass of vodka in their hands.
I rose one of my eyebrows in shock.
"Melon~~....chan is here.....my dearest melon chan...nfufu come here darling" Laito burped in excitement. His voice was a bit shaky.He teleported behind me be and put his hands on my shoulders. I noticed Reiji. He was almost lying on the table starting at us with angry eyes. His cheeks were completely flushed. Maybe he drank too much.
"Laito move away she's mine"he gulped another glass.
Subaru was continuously raising his eyebrows one by one. Shu was pointing at Subaru and kept laughing at him. Kanato kept doing some weird dance with his hands swaying upward.He kept shaking his ass. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "____ san why are you laughing come here and join me" he said as he noticed me. Ayato didn't need any glass he drank right from the bottle.
HOLY CRAP how am I going to cope up with these drunkyards.
"Move away Laito.... you smell of alcohol" I protested pushing him by his chest as he brought his face closer to mine. "Ne ...melon chan I smell of alcohol and toh smell of roses what a CONTRAST!!" He said.
He started laughing like a mad man.
"Oi melon come here" Ayato ordered. "Take me in your arms and carry me to your room.... I'm sleepyyyy~"
I tried to carry him but he was so heavy. I ended up dragging him to his room.

Thanks, @0AnonymousBookworm0💃