CHAPTER 4

After a month
Christmas was arriving soon. My mind was wandering in the past. When I was a child, we usually went for an outing in the Christmas time. My thoughts were interrupted by Laito, who had entered my room. In the past, few days I've noticed that none of the brothers took blood from me. "Am I not the sacrificial bride? Where are they getting blood from? "These questions pondered in my mind while Laito was starting at me top-to-toe.
"Nfufu my melon chan is getting bored huh?" Laito asked in a flirtatious manner.
"Em....Laito when was the last time you, brothers went for an outing" I asked.
Laito thought for a while and scratched his neck."I don't remember, melon chan".
"Why not go out this Christmas?" I asked.
" Nfufu, Okay let's all the others" He winked and stepped out to call the others.
Timeskip
"Oi melon why did call us here"I heard Ayato's voice first.
" Let's go somewhere for an outing this Christmas!" I requested.
" Tch.....troublesome woman" Subaru said.
"But where ____" Shu asked with one his eyes opened.
"Let's do some adventure" Kanato jumped with joy".
"Nfufu my melon chan wants to go, I'll go too...... where do you want to go melon chan" Laito winked at me.
"Um it's quite cold here so I think we must avoid the hills, according to the weather the best place to go will be the forests of Aokigahara". I said in a serious tone.
"But ____we don't really know much about the forests ____ we will need a good forest guide." Shu stated.
" I'll be your guide, I've been to that already" I said.
"We'll have fun out there right melon chan"Laito smirked.