CHAPTER-2

YOUR P.O.V
I opened my eyes to find myself in Reiji's room and Reiji right beside me.I decided not to disturb him and pretended to sleep.Suddenly, I felt a hand on my chest which obviously belonged to Reiji. I still pretended to be unconscious.Reiji was saying something."Now that you're asleep darling, let me tell you about my true feelings,I really don't what's gotten into me. You're different from the other sacrificial brides. You're are a perfect woman. I've fallen for you _____, I've fallen for your heart and soul not for your blood or body.I can't stop this feeling in my heart. I love you.You're perfect and someday I'll make you my bride." I was astonished by what he just said,but I still pretended to be unconscious.I don't love Reiji.In fact, I do not love anyone out of all the brothers. I always pitied on Reiji, he never received love from anyone. If i don't reciprocate his love perhaps he will never want to fall in love again.Reiji deserves a woman's love he shall have it.
I decided to stop pretending and opened my eyes. "Reiji" I called him lovingly. He sat next to me on the bed and looked at me. We stared at each other for about five minutes. He realized that we were looking at each other for too long. He blushes and kept a hand on my cheek. I could see him turning dark red. He said,"We'll have to go to night school today the vacation has ended,get up and change". I stood up and and he handed me my school uniform.
"Oh....wait" he said and brought a band-aid and applied some medicine on my wrist. He nursed my hand carefully. Suddenly,I felt a sharp pain my stomach and everything around me turned black.
REIJI'S P.O.V
_____ had fainted again, but I had no idea why it happened. This time she fell on top of me.We were together on the bed. I was on top of her. I wanted to love her at that moment but I don't know whether she wanted it or not. I sprinkled water on her face. She regained her consciousness.
YOUR P.O.V
"What has gotten in you, why did you faint again?"Reiji asked. He looked so concerned.
"I'm fine Reiji, I'll change now okay".I said and left the room.