Daydreams and Alchohol

Kimberly walked over to the couch and sat on it. She grabbed the flask, and took a drink, not minding it being Tom's. She enjoyed the sweet taste of the Smirnoff, sighing and setting it down. "I'm not an alcoholic." Kimberly frowned.

"Kimberly... Kimberly... Kimberly... KIMBERLY!" She shot up, not noticing the boys were getting her attention. "You passed out. Did... Did you drink my Smirnoff again?!" Tom gasped. "N-no! I'm just daydreaming..." Kimberly said, embarrassed. "Well, we are going out to dinner, want to come? " Tord sighed. "Yea, sure."
Reader is now Kimberly. Told by Author's P.O.V!!
You looked in the mirror before going, because you had to go to the bathroom. You looked sort of drugged, but you weren't. "Ugly. (Warning, suicidal thoughts why? Idk and idc) Why do they even care about me?" You said as you added another cut on your wrist.
Flashback...!
You had just recently moved to a new neighborhood. You could tell it was going to be nice. Nope. Edd and the Gang kept making fun of you for poverty (being poor), and you were depressed. But your father made you move in with them. And you found the knifes. You smiled, and ran to the bathroom. You had tears streaming down your face, yet, you were... Smiling? You were cutting yourself all over. "Hey, Broke Girl, I gotta go to the bath-" The red one looked at you. You smiled creepily, hoping he would run. But he moved closer, until you felt his hot breath on your neck. You lost your smile and failed to defend yourself. "Don't. Do this. Again. GOT IT?!" He shouted. You flinched at the sudden noise.
You set the stuff down and ran out. Tom, Edd, Matt, and Tord were waiting for you outside. You ran over, smiled, and quickly pulled down your sleeve. Tord looked at you, a concerned look on his face. But he shrugged it off, noting that when you guys met, he yelled at you and you stopped cutting yourself. Well, that's what he thought.
You all got into the car, and Edd tuned on your favorite song. "WOO! Thanks Edd!" You and Tom shouted. "I'm Fairly Local! I've been around! I've seen the streets your walking around! Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!" You and Tom sung. "Man. You guys have SOOO much in common, you should marry each other." Tord mocked. You and Tom blushed and glared at Tord.