Sleeping Pills and Seeing It

Kimberly went home with the guys and they let her go to bed because it was exhausting. She walked inside her room and looked under her bed. She pulled the thing out.

She placed the knife on her skin, exactly where she wanted it

She placed the knife on her skin, exactly where she wanted it. But, before she cut, she grabbed a couple sleeping pills and popped them into her (piehole XD) mouth.
Feeling drowsy, she cut herself. And without knowing, she passed out, knife in hand, laying on the floor with her sleeve pulled up a bit.
Tord P.O.V
I walked down the hallway. Edd had told me to get Kimberly, before she fell asleep, for dinner. I turned and looked at door. "Knock Knock." I knocked on the door.
No answer.
So I knocked again, but a little harder. "Kimberly, I'm coming in." I told, basically, the door. I opened the door and looked down to see a sight I did not want to see. Kimberly was laying on the ground, passed out. She had a knife in her hand and her sleeve was pulled up. I saw the cuts on her arm.
Wait. CUTS ON HER ARM?!
I thought with anger and sadness. I know I told her to stop, but she didn't listen to me? I pushed away my questions and looked at the bottle next to her. I read them. "Sleeping Pills?" I whispered. "Affects: Do not take too many or you may have a fatal death in your sleep." I repeated the words in my head. "Fatal... F-fatal... FA- EDD!!!" I shouted. I heard Edd run to the room. "Yea- Oh my GOSH!" Edd covered his mouth. "Wait... There is a picture next to her." Edd walked over. It was a picture of Kimberly and 15 other kids. Maybe that's why she was... Passed out and. B L O O D Y.