Running and Catching

Kimberly ran and ran, tears streaming down her face. She had a lump in her throat, stinging, like it was begging to be set free.
She let out a sob, only one, though. She held back the others, not wanting to be found by the guys. "L-Lee, Harper... V, Eric, Tamara, Leslie, Russel, I have to call them.." Kimberly breathed.
She pulled her body into an alleyway, where she dialed Lee's number.
               716-483-5585 (actual number of actual person don't call them.)
The phone rang a couple times. Then, an excited voice said, "Hello? This is Lee! Hehe!" Another voice giggled while Lee said that. "Hey, it's Kimberly! Kim-Kim!" She said. "Is this Lee?" She asked. Lee gasped and whispered to the other voices. "Kim! Where have you been? How are you?" She could recognize that voice anywhere. "Who is that I hear speaking?" She joked around. "You know who? Who could it be? Is it..." The voice sung. "Russel the Brussel Sprout!" Kimberly and Russel sung together. They laughed together. "How's the house?" She asked. "It's great. Although, Tamara moved out. She said it was because of problems with Leslie." Harper said. "Oh... Well, I'm sorry, I have to go, but I WILL call you guys soon, Alright?" Kimberly said. "Ok, bye, Kim Kim!" Everyone over the phone said.
She hung up, still smiling. But, she also still had tears in her eyes. "W-who is that I hear speaking, you know who... Who could it be..? R-Russel the Brussel Sprout..." She sobbed.
Setting her phone down next to her, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes, dozing off to sleep.
(Dreaming) "Hello?" Kimberly said. "Hey, Kim." Russel said. She looked at their bodies. They were... Kids again? She shrugged it off and talked with the blonde-hair brunette. "So, what happened with Tamara?" She asked. "Oh, Leslie apparently stole some money from her and thought it was good. Leslie found it on the floor." "Huh." "Yeah."
"Found her." A voice said. "No, Russel, I don't want to leave you!" Kimberly shouted.
She wiggled a bit in her process of waking up.
"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Russel was saying, but his mouth wasn't moving.
Kimberly was half awake now, and she was looking around to see who was standing over her. "Kimberly, are you ok?!" Edd said. "Nngh... I'm sorry about the car t-thing. I didn't mean to scare you guys..." She responded. "It's ok! I only backed away with Matt because it was a lot to take in at the moment. Now come on. Let's go home." Edd forgave her, and they all walked back home.