ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓨⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

Taehyung swallowed and embraced his lover with his gaze, taking in every meticulous action the man did. Jungkook held his stare as his hands rode up his thighs, thumbs gripping at the inside of them. He leaned down and kissed Taehyung’s hips, making the tense man inhale sharply at the touch. He observed him intently, his every graze sending a shock of electricity up his spine. The familiar warmth built up in the tip of his stomach, and he felt himself buck his hips unconsciously. He bit down on his lip as Jungkook’s tongue teased at his half-hard shaft, gliding up and around the tip of it. His hand instinctively went up to push the hair off from his forehead, gripping tightly at the handful he had accumulated in his hand.

He groaned as Jungkook took his shaft in his mouth, his hips unintentionally thrusting upwards because of the overwhelming sensation. Jungkook knew how to drive him crazy, quite literally, and he was doing exactly that.

Taehyung suddenly frowned, snapping out of his lustful daze as his cell phone blared on the nightstand. He glanced to the side only to notice his lawyer’s phone number, making him curse underneath his breath. He glanced at the phone and then back to Jungkook, repeating the gesture twice, questioning what was most important between the two at that very moment. Seconds were counted and he sighed loudly, begging with his eyes.

“Baby, I really need to take this call,” Taehyung pleaded as he reluctantly looked away to grab his phone.

“Go ahead, answer.”

Jungkook snickered, raising his eyebrows before swirling his tongue around the tip of his cock in such a lewd way it stirred something deep inside of Taehyung, making him curl his toes in response. He sighed loudly, once again, rolling his eyes before answering the phone. He wondered how exactly he was supposed to maintain conversation with his lawyer, as his eyes were still bewitched by what was happening in front of him. It took Taehyung a couple of seconds before he could actually manage to get a word out of his mouth, as he was completely distracted by both the sight and the feeling of Jungkook stuffing his cock down his throat.

“Hello… Yes… Tomorrow? Yes… I’m… Fuck! Oh, sorry… Yes, I’m fine… I just… Stubbed my toe… Mhmmm… Y-yesssss… Tomorrow at nine… T-thank you… Have a nice day…”

His gaze turned dark when he hung up the phone and threw it back on the nightstand, not caring even in the slightest at how it could possibly break it. In a second, his hand was grabbing Jungkook by his hair and pulling him off his cock. He pulled him closer, inches away from his face, staring at the drool around his lips. His hand moved from his hair to his chin, pulling him into a single, hard kiss.

“You’re fucking unbelievable,” Taehyung mumbled, grinning wickedly.

He pushed Jungkook down on his back and hovered over him, eyes burning into his. He had not felt so angry, yet so aroused at the same time in a while now. The mix of the two emotions were incredibly exciting to him, to a whole other level, and his cock was twitching in excitement. There were so many things he wanted to do to Jungkook, yet he settled for the most logical thing to do in the current situation. It was also what he had fantasized of doing to him for a while now, waiting for the perfect opportunity to do so.

“You need a little punishment for the embarrassment you just put me through, don’t you think?” Taehyung threatened.

He turned Jungkook on his stomach and slapped his ass once, violently, before gripping his hair and pulling his head back with his other hand. Jungkook whined at the sharp movement, at the harsh pull of his hair that threw his head back roughly, but his whining quickly turned into moans of thrill as he realized what was about to happen.

“I like punishment,” Jungkook retorted, a smile on his face.

Taehyung slapped once, twice, making Jungkook cry out in both pain and pleasure with every hit.

“I know,” Taehyung whispered before biting down on Jungkook's shoulder, on the familiar teeth mark he had previously left on him.

Jimin watched as Yoongi got up from the bed, blankets falling off his naked body as he rose. The man lit a cigarette that he picked up from the table next to the bed and passed his hand through his disheveled platinum hair, inhaling the smoke as his arm fell down next to him lazily. Jimin wondered if under normal circumstances, he could have actually fallen for this man. He was attractive, honest, and incredibly loving, yes. Jimin almost felt bad for what he was doing to him… for using him.

“You good, baby?”

Jimin nodded, forcing a faint smile on his face as he watched him walk in the kitchen of his luxurious loft to prepare his usual pot of undrinkable cheap coffee. Jimin truly hated the taste of it, but faked liking it to please the man. He sighed softly as he trailed his fingers in circles on the bed sheets, looking back on the events that had happened in the previous days. It had been a confusing and hectic week for him, and he felt as if his sanity was slowly slipping away from his grasp. That was he had some originally left in his fragile mind of his. The more obsessive, controlling part of him had taken over, and now here he was, in the bed of a man he faked interest in, the sole purpose of it all to gain information to use against Jungkook. It was a rather simple, easy plan. It was despicable of him to do so, to the eye of anyone that would have known of his true intention, but he could not help it. He had made his choice, and that was to make Taehyung his. He would do anything to accomplish that; even use and break the heart of an innocent man.