Chapter six

Sophie's pov:

We pull up to the movie theater with smiles on our faces.

"I'm so excited for this movie!" I say gleaming with excitement. "Me too! This movie is supposed to be really good." She says. "You read the reviews didn't you." I say laughing. "Pfft what?? Of course I did." She says laughing.

We walk towards the ticket window. "Two tickets for Love, Simon please." I say politely.

"Sorry girls that movie is sold out." The ticket lady says. "The next showing is in an hour and half or so." She says to us.

I look at Lily and pout a little. "Well what do you wanna do? Wanna just buy the tickets and kill and hour and a half somewhere? Or just watch another movie?" I ask her.

She thinks for a second. "Why don't we make it a double movie? The tickets aren't expensive and come on what else do we have going on tonight?" She says smiling.

"Not a bad idea lils!" I say. I turn back to the ticket lady and ask her for tickets for Love, Simon. "What movie should we watch now then?" I ask. "Hey look at that" Lily says as she points to movie board. "Whoa!" I says smiling. 'Disney movie night. A random selection of a classic Disney movie.' The board reads.

We both squeal and I ask the lady for two tickets to that movie. I thank her with a smile and walk inside with Lily.

Jackson's pov:

I arrive at the movie theater with my friends Tom and Shane.

We walk up to the window and ask for three tickets to now you see me two.

We walked inside and that's when I saw her.

I hit Tom's chest. "That's her." I say pointing to Lily. He smirks laughing.

"Well what are you standing here for mate. Go talk to her. You're practically drooling right now." He says chuckling.

I nodded and walked over to the line where she and her friend were standing.

Lily's pov:

Me and Sophie are standing in line for snacks for the movie. "I can't wait till the movie! And it's good because we'll have time for both!" I say with a big smiling.

"Yep! I love love love Disney movies!" She says squealing. I nod agreeing with her.

Suddenly I feel someone get in line behind me. I shake it off and keep talking to Sophie.

"What are we getting?" I say as we are about to be the next people in line. Sophie taps we chin and thinks. "We're for sure getting popcorn! And maybe some twizzlers, soda, maybe some chocolate, and maybe an Icee!!" She says the last part yelling.

"Sounds good to me!" I say smiling.

Jackson's pov:

They are so cute. But that is way too much sugar for these precious babies. I want to tell them that they shouldn't be getting so many sweets but I can't. I'm just a stranger to them.

I have been behind them for a few minutes now. I should say hi at least.

Come on jack you can do this!

I look over and see my friends ushering me to talk to her.

I start getting nervous.

I sigh and get up the courage to talk to her.

Lily's pov:

As we wait I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn around and see Jackson.