Chapter thirteen

He lifts my chin so I'm looking at him. "peekôn..." He says softly.

I look at him with pleading eyes.

He starts leaning towards me.

Is he doing to kiss me!?!!

I'm breathing heavily and trying to remain calm.

Our lips are an inch from each other..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel his breath on my lips as we're close to colliding our lips.

Before it happens my phone rings, ruining the moment.

I jump and look at my phone.

Sophie

"Oh gosh I have to take this." I say standing up. "I'm sorry." I pick up the phone. "This better be good!" I say gritting my teeth so Jackson doesn't hear me. "What were you doing jeez." She asks amusingly. "Um..that's not important. What's up?" Quickly changing the topic.

"Guess what! I met this guy and oh my God he's hot." She says to me. "Um pictures!?" I say giggling.

I then realize Jackson and this beautiful garden we are still in.

"Uh soph I gotta call you back..* I say quietly. "What whhhyyyy?!" She says whining. "I'll tell you later, but I really have to go!" I say lowly then hang up.

I then back to Jackson and blush. "S-sorry about that.." I say keeping my head down. He stands and walks towards me. My heart is pounding so loud I'm scared he'll hear it.

Seconds later I see his feet. I slowly look up to see him towering over me with a smile.

"It's..getting late love. We should get you home." He says disappointedly. "Oh..right right.."

We walk out of the garden and head to his car.

I sigh while looking at Jackson walking in front of me. Man I will never get over that cute butt of his.

He opens the passenger side and I stare at him. "O-oh um..thank you.." I say shyly. He grins and closes the door once I'm safely inside.

He gets in on his side and starts to car.

"Do you want to listen to music peekôn?" He asks whole driving. "Yes please!" I chirp. He chuckles and hands me his phone with the aux cord.

After searching for seems like to be forever I play LA devotee by P!ATD.

I sing along to the words and look out the window.

I give him directions to my house when we pass the park.

"Well here we are peekôn." He says pulling up to my house. I look at it and see there's still people there.

I sigh and open the door. "Thank you for a nice night. Bye." I say smiling a little.

"Hey poupèe. It looks a little crowded in there. You sure you'll be okay?" He asks concerned. My heart skips a beat. He's actually concerned about me? How sweet..

I nod. "Yes I'll be okay. If anything I'll give you a call." I say winking. He smirks a little.

"Goodnight." I shout from the door. He revs his engine and pulls off.

I maneuver my way through he crowd to go to my room. I reach the stairs, only to get dragged back by my mother.

"Heeyyyyy Lilllyyyy! Where were youuuuu?" She says slurred. Jesus how many drinks did this woman have??