Chatper sixteen

Lily's pov:

"I had a sex dream about Jackson.."

I grab my phone to call Sophie but put it back down. I can't tell her. She'd hold it over my head for...well ever.

I decided to text her anyway.

Me: hey soph

*Immediately after I message her*

Her: HEYYY!!!!! REMEMBER HOW YESTERDAY I CALLED YOU BC OF SOME GUY I MET?? WELL YOU WE'RE RUDE AND HUNG UP!

Me: sorry sorry I was...busy with some stuff.

Her: well you better tell me about it later. Anyway this guy looked just like Jackson!! It was so weird.

I sit there for a moment. Looked like Jackson?

After she tells me about her encounter with this mysterious gentleman, I too was intrigued by it.

Her: by the way we're going out Saturday! We're gonna celebrate our birthday together.

Me: sounds great to me. I just can't wait till you're back!

Her: me too! I missed you so much!

Me: same here! I gotta go soph but I'll see you tomorrow yeah?

Her: bright and early!

Me: uggghhh why bright and early?? Why not dark and evening?!

Her: oh hush, see you tomorrow babe.

I lay back in bed and think.

That dream. I can't get it out of my head.

I don't have much to do today but get Sophie's gift ready for her birthday. I'll give it to her on Saturday.

I stand and walk to my closet to retrieve the box in the back of closet. After checking all the items, I grab some wrapping paper and tape with a huge bow for the top. "She's gonna love this, I hope." I whisper to myself.

As I admire my work my room door swings open. I look up to see my mother hung over.

"Have fun at the party last night?" I say almost laughing. She grumbles and takes a deep breathe. "I'm going to go to sleep since I'm off today, I don't want to be bothered at all. There's money on the counter." And with that she leaves.

I sigh and look back at Sophie's birthday gift and smile to myself.

I put the gift back in my closet and close the door. Plopping down on my bed I start scrolling on tumblr.

After passing a few posts I stop scrolling. "The world of bdsm and ddlg!" I read to myself. I cock my head in curiosity. Clicking on the link, I was taken to a website. The whole website was about bdsm and ddlg and other things related to them.

I was scared to see what I would see but decided to scroll and read all about it.

Several minutes pass as I laid there thinking to myself.

"M-maybe..I could be..a little..?" I say in shock. "I mean I've always been a kid at heart and those strange dreams and I've always loved knee high socks and when I saw that pacifier at the store.." I mumble to myself softly. "I wish..I could talk to soph about this. No she would think it was weird and not want to be my friend anymore.."

While arguing with myself I get a message from Jackson.

Him - hey peekôn, I enjoyed your company last night.