analogy

Dipper Pines -
age: 18
rank: omega
gender: male
Species: werewolf

Bill Cypher -
Age: 21
Rank: Alpha
Gender: male
Species: Demon/Werewolf

(( a/n - a little bit of a background story until you get into the opening of it.))

Dipper is the omega of his old pack that he ran away from. The old leader made everyone hate except for his family. He made him feel like he was worthless. He'd beat Dipper nearly to death until he ran away from the pack. Mabel his twin sister who's a Beta. His mom, and his great uncles. Stan is a strong omega and Ford is a Beta. After several hours of walking he made his was towards a near by town/ pack. And Bill is the soon-to-be-Alpha, but for him to become alpha he needs a mate by mating season. And Bill has a rare symbol on his chest. The symbol is of a triangle with flame surrounding it and a pine tree in the middle of the triangle. And Dipper has the exact same one.

* Start of the story *
(( please read ))

Dipper's pov~

As I ran faster and faster. Running through the woods away from him far away from him. Running that felt like several hours. Until I ran into a town, running into someone. Making me fall to the ground, because of my small freal body. The impact didn't go so well with me.

Bill's pov~

As I was walking through town. Someone ran into me. I look down to the ground to see a boy somewhere around 18 or 19. I reached my hand out. He looked scared, but he accepted it. Once I pulled him up off the ground. But he flew into my chest, snuggling up into it.

Dipper's pov~

As he picked me up off the ground I flew into his chest. Snuggling up into it feeling safe. He made me feel safe I don't know why tho. Then he pulled me behind a building near the woods.

Bill's pov~

He smelled of another pack. We went behind a building. Him scared in fear. He started to cry. I then looked him dead in the eye....

~ Clift hanger ~

Word count 3 7 1 words.