chapter 8

Bill's pov

PineTree then tried getting up out of bed, but I pulled him back onto the bed with me, again. "Come on, babe let me go." He whined. It was so cute tho. It's so cute seeing him struggling to get up. I just love him so much. I then started nipping at his ear lobe. His sweet lovely moans. Ugh they... They just turn me on. Mmm

I continued licking, sucking, kissing, and biting at his ear lobe. Going down to his neck. Leaving big bruise like Hickeys on his neck. Gah the Hickeys on his neck are telling people to stay away from him. The Hickeys are my marking him as mine and mine only. Gah I'm just so happy I found him.

  He makes me so happy. If I never found someone like him I don't think I could ever be happy with myself. ((Yeah. Yeah I know that sounds really cheesy but who cares lol.)) Then he tried again, but this time I actually let him up. Hehe.. "B-babe I have n-no clothes." He said while blushing lightly.

Dipper's pov

He then gave me a devilish smile that put shivers down my back. Oh I do love that smile of his so very much. "Oh think I could find something for you that I'll like" he said with a smirk on his face. ((And yes.. I do know that it says I'll instead of you'll I'm not stupid I did that  on purpose okay. Okay? Good what on with it.))

He then walked over to the closet where all of his clothes were at. I'm a little scared of what he's going to have for me to wear, but who knows because I sure don't someone please tell. ((4th wall just there lol. Shame me if you want.)) He still kept looking for something for me. I hope it's something that's not bad.

~ Clift hanger~

Word count 326 words