chapter 7

~ time skip to in the morning ~

Bill's pov~

I woke up before Dipper. He looked so cute asleep in bed with me. I wonder if we ever have pups what they will look like. With his beautiful looks and my lovely personality. I'm pretty sure they'll look beautiful. I mean I'd hate anyone to know that he's a Omega. I mean not that I care or anything.

I just don't want anyone to get any Ideas about my little Omega. I mean I'd hate to start anything with any wolf of mine or another pack. That wouldn't look good on us or on my pack. Then I felt something wiggling around next to me. It made me giggle at his little movements. Oh I want him to be on top of me.

Dipper's pov~

I woke up with a pair of arms around my waist. They were stretch across each side of my hips. So, I decided to move around. Then I felt the grip get tighter around my waist. It felt so good~❤️. Tho even though that's wrong for me to think. I shouldn't be thinking like that even though he is my mate.

Oh! Right I forgot that he's my mate. And that means that I can think of him in that way. "Mmm~❤️❤️" I moaned quite loudly. Not even meaning to. then I felt his grip loosening from my hip to down below. Grabbing a hold of it making me moan louder. "Ahh~❤️" I moaned again.

~ Clift hanger ~

W o r d
c o u n t
2 7 2
W o r d s