chapter 1

((a/n - hi I'm making Bill's letters in bold. lol ok.))

Bill's pov~

And I said, "Why the hell are you here?" Then he looked at me and said, "i-im s-sorry..." Then ran off into the woods. He abvsely didn't know where he was going. So, it was my job to run after him. I stripped down to wear I was wearing nothing. Then transformed into my wolf form. Then started chasing after him.

Dipper's pov~

After the large stronger male took me behind a building. He started to yell at me making cry even more. So, I decided to run off into the woods. Then I started to hear something behind me running after me. And without paying much attention to where I was going. I run smack down into a tree.

Then the male from behind me transformed back into his human form, with no clothes on. This made me blush a dark shade of red.  He then said, "Why are you in my territory?" I of course was confused. So I spoke, "Y-your territory?" He then looked a little dumbfounded by my words.

Bill's pov~

I then looked a little dumbfounded by his words. Then I said, "Y-yeah this here is my territory. And I'm A-alpha here. Well soon to be one all I need is to find myself a mate." He stood there amazed by my words. Then I spoke again with a bit of anger and leadership in my voice. "And may I ask why may you be here in my territory."

He then started to cry again. "No no please don't cry.. shh shh it's okay." I said to him. Pulling him close into a hug. Whipping away his sad little tears as they slid down to his cheeks. "I-i was. . I was b-beaten and n-nearly k-killed..."  He said full of fear while shaking under me. ((Yes he's that much shorter than Bill.. lol))

~clift hanger~

((A/n- Thank you all for so much support on both of my books. Even though I don't deserve it much. But I'm still very great ful for all of it. Too whom of all my followers/readers I thank thee so. I'm going to write more on this one than the other one. But I'll write more soon. Love y'all so much.))

Word count 4 0 0 words...