chapter 5

~skip time to after breakfast~

Bill's pov~

As me and my mate went upstairs to grab my stuff then leave to my- our new room. As we left to the little cabin near the woods. About a 20 - 30 minute walk from the pack house. As we settled in I asked him, "Why were you being so quite at breakfast?"

He looked a little shocked like I didn't know something that I was supposed to know. "I-i thought that you knew the rule t-that
o-omegas c-can't talk at the table while the pack's eating." He said to me. "Oh no PineTree I didn't know that I'm so sorry." I said to him. "W-why are you sorry?" He asked me.

"Because I feel terrible about that to omegas especially to my omega~" I purred to him nipping at his ear. Earning a sweet love filling moan from him. 'ugh it's mating season it makes you want to do so many things to your.' i thought. So I kissed him passivately. He kissed back right away.

While we were kissing I licked his bottom lip for entrance. He of course let me in. As our tongues faught for dominance over the kiss. I of course won. Exploring every inch of the inside of his mouth. Earning yet another moan coming from him. Making me lose control.

~clift hanger~

((A/n- this next up coming chapter will have a little bit of PG-13+ read at your own risk. I really do hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Have a lovely day my readers/followers. And I hope y'all are enjoying y'all's summer because I sure am. Not! I miss all of my because now I'm getting to go to a different school. Yay me.))

Word count 3 0 3 words.