chapter 4

((A/n - this is a small author note before I start today's chapter. I'm going to try and make at least 3 chapters a day if I feel like it. Plus there are short little chapters. But I'll try and make longer chapters just for y'all because I love all of my fans. And I know I said that this was going to be short but it's only 78 words for the opening authors note of the chapter.))

~skip time to when they wake up~

Bill's pov

We woke up a bit later to the smell of food. I lo he ok over to see Dipper still asleep. I rolled my eyes and laughed at my sleeping mate. Then I heard my mother knocking at my door. "Deer, are you in there?" She asked. "Yes mom I'm in here." I replied. "Okay then cus lunch is ready." She said before leaving my door.

And heading back downstairs with the rest of the pack. I then looked over at Dipper. To see that he had scars and bruises all over him. While he was still asleep I took off his shirt and pants, but left him in his boxers. Hehe. I then placed a hand on his chest. Then moved it to where all of his scars, scratches, bruises, and ect. 

This was making him move and kick in his sleep. Of course this made me smile, but feel hurt inside to not know what he's been through. I do know that someone's past is hard to talk about with that special person whom that you love. Then I woke him up. He was a blushing mess to found out that he woke up in his boxers.

Dipper's pov

I woke a little bit later after Bill and I fell asleep. And then I woke up in my boxers in front of Bill. Which I didn't fall asleep in them I was full clothed when I fell asleep awhile ago. "B-bill how
d-did I end up i-in m-my
b-boxers?" I asked a little scared yet unsure of the answer he might have to give me.

"O-oh I was just a-a little
c-curious a-and I wanted to know.. I'm sorry." He said to me. "About what?" I asked a little curious myself. "Hmm?"  He asked. "Oh I mean w-what were you curious about?" I asked him again. "O-oh I just remembered that you told me that y-you were b-beat and stuff." He said while tears coming out of his eyes.

Bill's pov

Why am I crying!? I shouldn't be crying like this. "B-bill it's okay. Everything's okay." He told me. "Boys get down here now!" My mother told us. "We better get down there we can talk about this later." I said as I gave him one of my shirts. It was a little too big on him, but he looked really cute in it.

As we walked downstairs together hand in hand. "Hey mom." I said to her. As she looked at us up and down then pulled me over to the side. As I let PineTree give him his plate. He sat down, but he didn't say a word at all. He ate his food quietly not saying a word to no one.

"Hey must be the alpha's mate, right?" Justin asked him. All he did was nodded. "Did y'all mate yet?" My mother asked. "No not yet. I want to wait for the perfect time." I said to her. "Oh okay."  She said back to me. Then I walked over to Dipper and started eating my food.

Dipper's pov

"Hey you must be the alpha's mate, right?" Justin asked me. I knew the rules omegas can't talk at the kitchen table even if asked a question. So I just nodded in response. I looked kinda stupid sitting there in my boyfriend's shirt. So, I just brushed it off so no one would notice. Then Bill finished eating.

~clift hanger~

{{A/n- omg omg I can't believe this one is so much longer. Yay I'm so proud of myself and for you guys encouraging me to do my best.))

Word count 7 1 0 words •w•