👑Six👑

1
'I won't let pain get in the way, i can't have silence claiming me, we have strength in numbers, strength in numbers to get us through the day.' ~ In Between, Beartooth.

2
'I kiss the scars on her skin, i still think you're beautiful, and i don't ever wanna lose my bestfriend.' ~ A Match Into Water, Peirce The Veil.

3
'If i let you in, you'd just want out. If i told you the truth you'd vie for a lie. If i spilt my guts, it would make a mess we can't clean up.' ~ Don't Go, Bring Me The Horizon.

4
'I'm falling over, and over again, from all the words that you have said, it's written on my heart for everyone to see. From the place i was, to the place i am, to the place i wanna be, for the mountains I've been climbing over and under and over.' ~ With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear, Sleeping With Sirens.

5
'You make me feel like I'm fucking drowning (i need to cut you out, i need to cut you out) you made my world come crashing down around me. (i need to cut you out).' ~ The Black, Asking Alexandria.

6
'I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times that I'm okay, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind.' ~ It Never Ends, Bring Me The Horizon.

7
'I set sail on a voyage unknown, aboard a vessel that i call my soul, and I've been searching for what makes me whole, sinking in the ocean on an empty boat.' ~ The Better End, Falling In Reverse.

8
'Tears don't fall, they crash around me.' ~ Tears Don't Fall, Bullet For My Valentine.

9
'Can you hear me? I'm screaming for you.' ~ White Noise, Pvris

10
'I am not afraid to keep on living, i am not afraid to walk the world alone.' ~ Famous Last Words, My Chemical Romance.

Vote👻
Comment👻
- Annisha👻👑