👑Seven👑

1
'Don't make me wait for a falling star, I've been afraid that the bloody in my heart won't sing for me a melody that's ours, drown me in rain i'd swim.' ~ Starving For Friends, Slaves (ft Vic Fuentes)

2
'Will it ever cross your mind? I'm the man you'll never be. Think about me when you're all alone, without someone to love, without someone to  love.' ~ You Wear A Crown But You're No King, Blessthefall.

3
'To all the kids, whose letters i receive, the broken hearted, the damaged just like me, i will be your voice to let the world know we stand as one, we're standing right here, so come and fucking get us.' ~ Immaculate Misconception, Motionless In White.

4
'It's like there's cancer in my blood, its like there's water in my lungs, and i can't take another step, please tell me i am not undone. It's like there's fire in my skin, and I'm drowning from within, i can't take another breath.' ~ Pittsburgh, The Amity Affliction.

5
'I've got two faces, blurry's the one I'm not, i need your help to take him out.' ~ Goner, Twenty One Pilots.

6
'I wouldn't Hold my breath if i was you, cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you, don't you know don't you know, true friends stab you in the front.' ~ True Friends, Bring Me The Horizon.

7
'This place is not my home, I'm just passing through.' ~ The Great Hendowski, Of Mice And Men.

8
'I know where you stand silent in the trees, and that's where i am, silent in the trees. Why won't you speak where i happen to be? Silent in the trees standing cowardly.' ~ Trees, Twenty One Pilots.

9
'It's like an avalanche i feel myself go under cause the weigh of it's like hands around my neck. I never stood a chance my heart is frozen over and i feel like I'm treading on thin ice.' ~ Avalanche, Bring Me The Horizon.

10
'Now terror begins inside a bloodless Vein, i was just a product of the street youth rage, born in this world without a voice or say, caught in the spokes with an abandoned brain, i know you well but this isnt a game, blow the smoke in a diamond shape, dying is a gift so close your eyes and rest in peace.' ~ King For A Day, Peirce The Veil (ft Kellin Quinn)

Vote👻
Comment👻
-Annisha 👻👑