👑Twelve👑

1

'You loved me for all the wrong reasons, I'm not the same as I used to be. There's nothing but pain left here I know. What's killing me, is that I'm killing you.' ~ Killing You, Asking Alexandria.

2

'Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you agan. Because a vision softly creeping left it's seeds while I was sleeping and the vision that was planting in my brain still remains within the sounds of silence.' ~ The Sounds Of Silence, Disturbed.

3

'there's a hourglass of time, counting down all of our lives. And with every grain of sand, time is slipping through my hands.' ~ Don't Mess With Ouija Boards, Falling In Reverse.

4

'So if you find it hard to breath, you can put your faith in me, I'll be the light that leads your way. We are the voice of a generation, so take your chance and don't back down!' ~ Here I Am, Asking Alexandria.

 5

'All you do is make me feel exacly what you are! You make me sick!' ~ You Make Me Sick, Of Mice And Men.

6

'Sometimes i feel like i'm the only one who dares to dream! I scream at the top of my lungs, I hope that i'mproven wrong!' ~ Machines, Crown The Empire.

7

'So don't fall in love, thee's just too mch to lose. If you're given the chance, then i beg you to choose to walk away, walk away, don't let her get you. I cant bear to see the same happen to you.' ~ Terrible Things, Mayday Parade.

8

'Shoot me fucking dead. Take me away from this place, cause all I see here is your god damn  face. Torturing me, infecting my life, if this is all i see i;d rather go blind.' ~ Snake Eyes, Sworn In.

9

'You can keep all your apologies, those words are worthless to me. And i don't wanna hear that you're sorry, your words mean nothing to me.' ~ Worthless, Bullets For My Valentine.

10

'It's worthless people like you that destroy something truly beautiful.' ~ Cast From Perfection, Chelsea Grin.

Vote💢
Comment💢
-Annisha💢