👑Eleven👑

1

'I am an addict for dramatic, black hair and pale skin. Yet I'm still collecting bones, but that's why closets are for skeletons.' ~ Sinematic, Motionless In White. 

2

'I love you more then i can ever scream.' ~ The Mortician's Daughter, Black Veil Brides.

3

'Hope is what we hold on to, when fear is all that we know. If darkness and heaven are both in existence, I promise there's somewhere to go.' ~ Graveyard Souls, Crown The Empire.

4

'I have these thoughts so often i ought to replace that slot with what i once bought, 'cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence.' ~ Car Radio, Twenty One Pilots.

5

'Scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity, scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty, fear might be the death of me, fear leads to anxiety, don't know what's inside of me.' ~ Doubt, Twenty One Pilots.

6

'So let the world sing, "What a shame, what a shame, beautiful scars on critical veins," come together, state of the art, we'll never surrender, the kids in the dark, the kids in the dark.' ~ Kids In The Dark, All Time Low.

7

'How am i supposed to be everything they expect me to be? When i feel so alone?' Miles Away, Memphis May Fire (ft. Kellin Quinn)

8

'There is hope in my eyes, there is hope in these words, and there are far too many reason for you to say here on this earth. Stay with me.' ~ Don't Lean On Me, The Amity Affliction.

9

'And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me, for all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me.' ~ The Ghost Of You, My Chemical Romance.

10

'I can't help the way my mind is hardwired to hate myself, 'cause i swear that this is hell, the way i desperately try to save myself, 'cause i can't save myself.' ~ Can't Save Myself, As It Is.

Vote 💢
Comment 💢
- Annisha 💢