👑Eight👑

1

'And hey darling, I hope you're good tonight. And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving. Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it. Telll me something sweet to get me by.' ~ If It Means A Lot To You, A Day To Remember.

2

'Every breath you take, I watch you slip away, you're slowly killing yourself... I'll be your light in the darkness! Every breath you take, I watch you slip away, you're slowly killing yourself, I wont give in.' ~ I Wont Give In, Asking Alexandria.

3

'A cut cannot heal, unless you leave it alone. I'll open mine daily, leaving bones exposed!' ~ Bones Exposed, Of Mice And Men.

4

'Just forget what you've learned, just forget what you've heard. The truth just confirmed I can't bear the sight of you anymore. You've become what I hate, sold yourself for a bit of fame. Now that the wolves have closed the door, you wanna drag me down some more. Fuck you! Fuck you!' ~ Bite My Tongue, You Me At Six (ft Oliver Sykes)

5

'Come a you are, as you were, as I want you to be.' ~ Come As You Are, Nirvana  

6

'So if you love me, let me go. And run away before I know. My heart is just too dark to care. I can't destroy what isn't there.' ~ Snuff, Slipknot.

'In my mind, blood drips from your eyes. A beautiful goodbye.' ~ Apology, Alesana.

8

'With every breath you take you're dying, with every step you take we're falling apart. If we only had one chance we'd breath, lets take the chance right now to scream!' ~ You Only Live Once, Suicide Silence.

9

'Do you wish you could cut yourself out of your skin?' ~ Join The Club, Bring Me The Horizon.

10

'I gave her my heart, she didn't want it. Took it away and put a dark spell on it.' ~ Serpents, Neck Deep.

Vote 💢
Comment your favorite! 💢
- Annisha 💢