Encounters

Notes:
Soo here we go again with chapter 2 :3
I corrected this several times an hope, that you can enjoy reading :3

Chapter 2:

The random visit to the café was followed by further visits. To Eijiro's delight, because so he could always enjoy talking to the blond, since the small talk between the orders was present very much and even if the blond would never admit it, Kirishima found that Bakugo was having fun after all. At least if he considered that he was here more often and refrained from the slight eruptions as reaction of the red-haired man's cheeky remarks.

Meanwhile it was autumn and the redhead was already looking forward to the performance of the band. He had decided to have a little party with his friends after the performance. He also wanted to ask Bakugo if he would like to come. Eijirou sighed briefly as his thoughts wandered to the blond. Would he come? He really couldn't call friends what was going on between them. They had talked a lot in the meantime and Eijirou found him sympathetic, but had no idea whether this was mutual or not. //If ya don't ask, you'll never find out//, it shot through his head. He'd take his chances.

Just now he was sitting in the band room tuning his guitar. He hummed softly and felt a strong arm lay around his shoulder. Confused looked at Tetsu, who just grinned at him before noticing Denki, who also sat in front of him grinning and leaning on the redhead's knees. "Soooo?", the blond now wanted to know and wobbled his eyebrows. "Do we know the lucky girl?" All his best friend got was a confused look and a confused "Huh?" Tetsu squeezed Eijirou closer to him and tossed him through the red hair, messing it up. "Don't act so unknowing. I can't believe this! Our Kiri finally got a girlfriend", the silver-haired said and made sure that Eijirou was only more confused. "What exactly do you want from me?" he asked and Denki knocked him on the knee. "You've been in a good mood for two weeks or more, humming around and when you're not doing that, then you're dreaming", his best friend told and wobbled his eyebrows again. "So we conclude that you either have a girlfriend or at least you're in love," he added and got an affirmative nod from Tetsu.

The redhead's eyes got bigger and he shook his head. "What kind of nonsense are you talking about?", he wanted to know now and could feel the heat coming up in his cheeks. "He's blushing!" Tetsu and Denki even grinned at him. "So we're right!" Denki seemed to be on fire, showering Eijirou with the same questions over and over again before he got a soft headache of Kyoka, who seemed annoyed. "Just get him some air to breathe", she said, rolling her dark purple, almost black, eyes. "Even if it's true and he's in love or has a girlfriend...that's his business, and if he hasn't told you yet, he's got a reason."

Denki looked at the purple-haired one and sighed slightly. Actually he wanted to know more, but since Kyoka had just thrown it in, he would leave it at that. "Nevertheless it is obvious that our Kiri is in love", he threw in once more and the redhead scratched himself at the cheek. Was it really that obvious? Well, he's been thinking about his neighbor a lot lately, always finding himself looking at him more closely when he showed up at the café. Besides, he really had a heartbeat when Bakugo talked to him, even if only to place a stupid order. The realization hit him like an arrow. //Shit I really got a crush on him.// He could feel, alone at the thought of the other, how his heart made a huge jump. Was that believable? Did he really got a crush on Bakugo? Well he already found him attractive the first time they met, despite his unpleasant choice of words...was that enough for having a crush?

„. . ri" Huh? Anything happen? "Kiri!" The redhead looked up and into Tetsus face. "Oi dream of your fair maiden later! You better get your ass over here and practice!" The redhead laughed silently and came to his friends. "Yeah, yeah, here I am", he called and the four started rehearsing.