The sweetest taste

Notes:
There's a lot of crazy shit going on in the last chapter, huh? So, we just taken up to the dark part again and I'm sure you can notice, that Baku starts to like Kiri :D Otherwise he would've killed him. I will explain you what's about this "face" later in the story, when we take a closer look at Katsuki's past. But for now: I wish you a lot of fun with this chapter :3

Chapter 4:

Some time had passed since that incident and Eijirou didn't know what to think about that or what to feel. The first days were really hard for him. Looking at Bakugo like nothing happened wasn't that easy, because every time he saw at him, he remembered these cold eyes, that emotionless face...but then he saw that impulsive blonde guy again, who fought smaller battles of word with him. The one he felt for.

He was so confused. It was impossible for him to deny that his feelings for Bakugo were still there, yet they became stronger than before but...he couldn't forget, that Bakugo killed someone, he tried but it won't work that easily. These pictures just hunt him and Bakugos words replayed in his head: "Everyone not on the list"...what did that mean? //What happened to him? Why did he become like this? So dark and mysterious?// Eijirou sighed. He really wanted some answers, but he didn't dare to ask. On one hand this had to do with their agreement and on the other hand...he simply wasn't brave enough to ask. Sure, he and Bakugo had gotten closer and had now reached the status of friendship, but that didn't mean that he could just ignore their little deal and just ask him. Eijirou was sure that Bakugo wouldn't like it.

//Damn it...// The redhead swung out of his bed and got dressed. Today he wanted to visit the blonde, who had promised him a beef stew. The reason for this was that Eijirou once said that he was totally into it, but his mother was the only one who could make a really good stew and he failed himself. Of course Bakugo had felt challenged and said, that he would show him that not only his old lady could do it. Of course, Eijirou had not objected. After all, Bakugo's food was damn good and the redhead took every chance to get something cooked by him.

The redhead left the apartment in a good mood and knocked at his neighbour's door and the door was opened. "You're way too early, shit-hair," he said and Eijirou grinned at him. "I couldn't wait," the redhead replied and was let into the apartment. He took off his shoes and put them down before he followed Bakugo into the living room, whereby a wonderful smell already came from the kitchen.

The redhead looked forward to spending time with the other and tried to drive away the bitter thought. He was hopelessly in love. He was even willing to stop talking about this issue because he didn't want to lose the blond. Therefore, he tried to hide these thoughts and questions deep in the back of his head again. Eijirou tried to concentrate on the blond guy who was just steaming out the last remnant of his cigarette. Thanks god it worked.

The two men had a little chat or were in the middle of a very heated discussion about a band, with Bakugo making an interjection that surprised Eijirou. "Wow. Touché, bro. You clearly mentioned a good point there", he said and Bakugo blew out the smoke from his cigarette. "A discussion is nothing more than a boxing match. Only that you use words instead of fists and, if you can use your words clever, the other participant goes "K. O.", because he runs out of arguments", the blond explained unimpressed and Eijirou was surprised, again. "You know about boxing? Or was that just an overstatement?"

"No, It wasn't an fucking overstatement. I know about boxing. When I was a little squirt, my parents had sent me to a club. They hoped, that boxing would help me handle my aggressions. You know, punching like crazy in a fucking pillow, letting out all you negative attitude and shit like that." While Bakugo spoke, he sounded really annoyed before he sighed: "Whatever. Surprisingly it really helped me. I calmed down, when I punched the fucking pillow till my hands hurt and since I got a coach too...there are thing I still remember about the rules and this shit. Some things you'd never forget." He rubbed his neck and took another pull of his cigarette.