Bonus: My dark past

Attention! These story includes the following things:

· Death

· Violence

· Psychological terror

In addition, the relationship between Bakugou and his parents is not as described in the manga / anime (alternative universe you know).

Short summary:
His parents annoyed him, his whole, fucking life, just annoyed him. Training is the only thing in his life that somehow means anything to him ... until he met this guy who completely changed his life and turned it into an absolute nightmare.

Legend:
"Talk"
//Think//
(1,2,3) Explanations at the end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
I would like to tell you that this story is divided into smaller sections here. I've never done it that way, but never before had I written such a detailed flashback. However, I will always indicate if and how much time has passed, only I will not write down every single event exactly but only the most important (otherwise this could be here equal like the main fanfiction^^)

Besides, you will always read a quote at the end of each phase. These are Katsuki's direct thoughts on this memory fragment from that time.

More: The story is quite long with 16k words as pure text ... sorry for that (not really haha)
As an additional 'pleasure tip', the author recommends that you let the appropriate, scary / sad music play in the background.

But enough of the forewords: have fun with "My dark past"

My dark past

"I always knew that my life is really shitty. But I didn't know that I would meet the devil in an early age, and was condemned all my life in this hell. I just want to get out. Get out of this hell, back to the freedom stolen from me. But I did not know what price I had to pay for it. "

"How about you just fuck off and leave me alone, stupid old woman?" Came the loud screaming voice and the door slammed shut, along with an angry "KATSUKI". Puffing, 15-year-old Katsuki walked down the street, kicking an empty can until it thundered and thumped against a car as he continued furious across the street. To be honest, what was her fucking problem? The old woman was really upset about everything. Only, because the shitty cops brought him home earlier, she got no reason to escalate like this. That's none of her fucking business.

Katsuki had seen this transport by the cops as a free taxi and rubbed his stave on the cheek, to which a thick plaster stuck. The cheek itself was swollen and throbbing, but he really wanted to workout. His coach had told him that he was making good progress and Katsuki didn't want to fall behind. The only thing that meant anything to him was the training in the club. His coach was the only person who didn't see him as a bad boy, but a young man who had social problems, nothing more.

The blonde was not an innocent boy. He had often been noticed by the police, which was mainly due to the countless fights he was involved with elders. He didn't allow that motherfuckers to spit at him, just because he was younger. His parents, however, saw it differently. His mother and he argued almost every day, because of the behavior that the blonde showed. His father did not know how to continue and at least tried to calm his wife. For a long time now, he couldn't reach Katsuki anymore. When exactly they had become like strangers, the blonde didn't know and he didn't care.