This fire in me

Notes:
Wow. What was actually intended as a one-shot has now actually degenerated into a longer story. I don't mind that now and I'm glad you're still there. And again I didn't treat you too much...forgive me! BUT!!! This time you will be spoiled with love <3, that means an NSFW warning goes out here! This chapter is also much longer!

Also: this is the first time I'm writing smut in English...I hope it is acceptable O.O

Enjoy the chapter

Chapter 5:

Eijirou lay on the bed, his hand over his eyes and sighing heavily. His nerves were gone. Since that incident a week ago, he tried to avoid Bakugo as best he could. The reason was not because he could not face him, but the fear that he now finally had to face his feelings: he was totally in love and he wanted to be with this man. He wanted to kiss him, touch him and just be with him. And that's when the problem really started. Eijirou couldn't really think anymore, when Bakugo was near him. His feelings, which he always swallowed, made him a literal moron.

The other day he had even babbled about some incoherent nonsense and then of course rushed away like a cat that was sprayed with water. Their groping was not even the main reason, but rather the consequences that resulted from it. Rather, the problem was his thoughts.

Since Eijirou had simply fled, the scene in his dreams followed him. Sometimes they were extremely stimulating, sometimes however also in such a way that Eijirou was awake in the morning and would prefer to cry, because he and Bakugo confessed their love to each other in his dreams and when he was awake his bed was cold and empty. But there are also his doubts...he was afraid that he was just a nice adventure for Bakugo and not more. He was afraid he would be dropped if Bakugo got what he wanted.

His doubts just got bigger, because Bakugo had never made signs that he felt something like that before //Who am I fooling...I'm just afraid that he rejects me...that I lost what I have with him right now// He sighed and rolled from one side to the other. "Eij?" The redhead glanced at Denki, whom he had asked for asylum this night, in the hope of finally sleeping dream-free again..."I know, this is your business and I shouldn't interfere in your relationship...but...honestly, you should talk to him", the blonde guy said and handed him a glass of Coke.

"I know, Denki but...that's my problem...every time I run into him...I'm unable to talk a whole sentence...I really want to talk to him but every time when he's in front of me...I'm mumbling nonsense and start stuttering...", the redhead muttered and pressed his face into the pillow before accepting the Coke and drinking it. "Besides...you know how it is...thinking is always easier than doing...", he added and got an understanding look "I know. That's exactly why I can tell you it'll only get worse and harder if you don't do anything. "

The redhead looked at Denki in silence and then sighed heavily. "Sorry, man..." The blond guy shook his head and smiled at him cheerfully. "It's okay, man. At the end: it's my own fault, that I didn't tell her my feelings and try to distract me by looking at other girls", he said. "But if I can stop you from ending up like me, I'll do it", he said and held out his fist. "You better go and get you creepy blonde, Eiji, but don't forget garlic and holy water, just in case", he demanded and made Eijirou laugh. "Denki, Bro....you're an idiot, man!", he pressed out between the laughs. The blond guy just grinned and let himself fall into bed next to Eijirou. "I love you too," he said, turning on his side. "But anyways, I'll cross my fingers and toes for you. I hope you'll get your creepy blond demon", he joked and Eijirou smiled again. "Thanks, bro, but he's not a demon!" "He is, Eij. Just look how creepy and angry he is!" Eijirou huffed. "He's not creepy! He's pretty smart and good looking and great and-" he started to enumerate and Denki just laughed. "Ok, ok. You're totally fallen for him", he said and smiled at Eijirou. They chatted for a while before they went to sleep.