The Meeting

A night in New York City, continuing the zombie apocalypse, two teams of mercenaries "Delta" and "Alfa", were found.

-I'm Leon Kennedy, of the Delta team, of this city, they are Chris Redfield, Ada Wong, Helena, Jake and Sheva, two months we have passed here, fighting, and you?

-Alice, the Alpha team,of Los Angeles city, we were sent by the government, for a mission, FIND THE CURE, they are my team, Carlos Olivera, Jill Valentine, Ashley, Matt, Claire, Luis Sera and Zack-Alice said shaking hands to Leon.

-I understand, but something did not fit well, Alice, as you think to find the cure? my team does not have enough ammunition.

Then in a dark area appeared a strange man, wearing a black jacket, and hat, could not identify him.

-I have heard that not have weapons? Do not worry, I have what need-interrupted

-Who are you?-Asked Helena, while everyone watched.

-Oh! Excuse me miss, my name is Paul, I'm just a simple Spanish tramp through the streets of New York.

-Hey old man!, I give a fuck who you are, we just need arms and ammunition-interrupted Luis.

-All right, quiet, come with me-said Paul

All accompanied him and were in the shelter of vagrant.

-This gave them all the necessary arms and ammunition-said Paul

-Thank you-said Alice to Paul, retiring with others.

-Hey! Wait! We leave it? I sell it ...-said Paul

And interrupting Carlos fired near him and said.-These weapons are good, is a shame that they are illegal and have to take him prisoner to who gave me-

-Okay, okay! It is the gift-said Paul

-Much better-said Carlos

Were removed and entered into a house, they checked, was cleared, Sheva went to check a room.

-Second-floor room is clear-said Sheva through the contact radioauricular without realizing that there was someone there.

Suddenly a zombie lunged at her, falling to the ground, making lose her weapon of the hands, then with a knife cuts the zombie neck, when she rose, another zombie came running of the closet, and Leon came to throwing knife to zombie in the face, killing him directly.

-Thanks-said Sheva watching to Leon

Then everyone gathered in the living room of the big house, they take a map of the city and got started to distribute the plans and missions each, ready to find a cure and survivors.