Prologue

She's special, how many times do i have to keep it in mind? being special doesn't mean they need a medical attention. She's just special that's the reason why i open up for her, why i trusted her, why i became so soft when it comes with her. She's special, she's my baby after all, she was the girl i wish to be my sister that's why i help her. She's special and for all of the people alam kong sa akin lang siya sumusunod, she listen to me kahit anong sabihin ko, i become her everything for every single day, and as her older brother who have this loved for her as her brother i didn't hesitate to help her but that broke my trust when something happened for the both of us na alam kong wala kaming magagawang dalawa, she's the only one can help me but it turns out something pitiful being her special choke me and i regret everything. I regret offering helps to someone special like her.

I am Laris Wexz Fugo, playing musical instruments is my forte the top students and i can say everything is perfect with me until i met her. 

My Love.

But "She" that special woman are there hovering around like a glue and i end up my life together with her.

WE BECOME MR & MRS. FUGO

would my brotherly love would turn into a husband love for her? 

or i will end up hurting her?