A Love to Last Forever 14

"Congratulations to your new expansion, were so happy to be one of your investors were hoping to have this partnership on us leads to both success" nakangiting sabi ng kausap ni Laris at ngumiti lang siya dito and when the meetings done ay napabalik sa office niya and he sat down on his swivel chair tired.

"You still have an appointment" Paalala sa kanya ni lex at tinignan naman siya nito.

"Still didn't have any news from her?" Tanong niya at marahan itong umiling. Its been 2 years already since his wife choose to leave him and since then wala na siyang balita, he found out na hindi talaga sa brisbane ang tuloy nito kundi sa ibang bansa cause he ask someone there to look for her but they found nothing, nahihiya din siyang mag tanong sa pamilya nito but he trust Quinnie so much thats why his waiting for her, all he feels right now is lingering on her, he misses her so much after she left that when he realized how dumb he is. He realized it too late.

"But laris did you remember it right?" Napatingin siya sa kaibigan.

"Pagbalik niya pag uusapan niyo yung processing ng divorce niyo?" Napaiwas siya ng tingin dito.

"That's not gonna happen" sabi lang niya kaya hindi na ito nagsalita pa

Laris

Im busy working even im still at home since then ganito na ang araw ko, i woke up 6am and exercise, eat and go to work at 8am, came home 7pm have dinner and work again so i can just fall asleep, my house been so lonely since then, since Quinnie left i didn't change anything everynight napapapunta ako sa kwarto niya and chose to sleep there

I admit i love her too late, doon ko lang nakita lahat lahat how she loved me how she care for me, lahat lahat but i was too late already.

She's moving forward and trying to move on and trying to forget the feeling she has for me but here i am loving her too late missing her too late. Inaamin ko miss na miss ko na siya, and im so scared what if she doesn't love me anymore and the worst is baka may iba na siyang mahal.

It's been 2 years and im missing her so much, i admit i am uncomfortable wearing a ring but its been 2 years i am wearing our wedding ring, napapatulala ako minsan na nakatitig sa singsing ko.

I hope when she came back she will still be mine. That's all i am hoping for.

*

I woke up and as i always i exercise, eat, have shower and fixed myself go to work, i get my car keys and dumiretso sa paking area and got in my car and started the engine, i press the gate to open my garage and when its finally open i got out of my parking area and i close it again but i noticed a white car on the side kaya lumabas muna ako and i ask who is it kaso hindi rin nila alam kaya linapitan ko ito and i suddenly someone got out if the car and i was so shock to see her.

"Quinnie" she smile at me and i was so shocked that i am just looking at her she still have long black curly hair up to her hips, but i clearly admit she become more and more beautiful, she's wearing a jeans and black fitted shirt.

"Wex" when she calls my name agad akong napatakbo sa kanya and i hug her, i hug her so tightly na para bang ayoko ng magising if this is a dream.

"Wex I can't breath" napahiwalay ako sa yakap and i cup her face and i kiss her and that was the most happiest day of my life as i hug her tightly as i nibble her lips and she moan and tap my shoulder when some i hear someone, a male voice.

"I think its rude to kiss someone girl friend right?" My heart sunk on deep that it tightened inside, its the first time i felt this i froze and I don't know what to do, my throat suddenly gets dry, the emotion build up that I can't hardly breathe.