A Love to Last Forever 17

Quinnie

Its been a months since his getting better, for months i keep monitoring his health, i prioritize his health so im watching him doing his exercises right now running on treadmill, and damn his so sexy

"Hubby mo?" Napalingon ako sa babaeng titig na titig kay Wex.

"Ahh yeah" she suddenly bite her lips kaya napataas kilay.

"Sorry bago ba kayo dito?" Napangiti ako.

"He own this gym baka ikaw ang bago" bigla siyang nahiya at umalis sa tabi ko kaya naparoll eye ako when suddenly someone hold my neck and kiss me kaya tinignan ko siya ng masama.

"Stop it" he giggle kaya binigyan ko siya ng tubig and he accept and drink it as i wipe his sweats on his body as his drinking water hanggang sa matapos siya at ngumiti sa akin.

"Don't be jealous, you know im drown by you" napahinga nalang ako ng malalim as i gently wipe his sweats on his face.

"Let's have shower together" umiling ako sa kanya.

"Come on" i giggle and look at him.

"Maligo ka na nga" i tap his chest when he suddenly grab my waist and kiss me kaya napalunok ako at napatitig sa kanya when he suddenly put his palm on eyes to cover my eyes as he continued to kiss me, napaungol ako when he wanted to enter his tongue on me pero nagmamatigas ako so he stop covering my eyes and he suddenly cup my breast and i gasp and he successfully enter his tongue inside of me kaya napahawak ako sa braso niya and i tried to kiss him back, when i felt his hand running down on my stomach i was about to stop him when he wrap his arms around my waist and pull me more closer to him na siyang dahilan kaya napasandal ako sa kanya, my both hands are on his chest and i moan i close my legs together when his hand successfully got into my underwear, i open my mouth as i felt him caressing me down there at nanghihina ako but he just continue to kiss me and his already holding me kasi nawawalan na ako ng lakas specially when his moving his finger, nanginginig ang katawan ko and I can't seem to understand the feeling i am feeling right now.

"Are you okay?" Napadilat ako at napakagat labi when he started to move his finger in and out on me.

"Wex" mahinang tawag ko sa kanya and he just smile.

"What?" Napakagat labi ako as he really keep teasing me.

"Uhmm naiihi na ako ano ba" i tried to move but he just thrusts his mid finger inside kaya napahawak ako sa balikt niya.

"Im preparing you inside" i bite my lower lips as his kissing me teasingly and his finger moving from my clit everywhere of me.

"Stop it baka may makakita satin" he look around

"Well no ones here but your so wet already" tumigil siya at tinanggal na niya yung kamay niya and he started to lick his finger kaya kinurot ko siya.

"You're crazy" he just laugh kaya inis na iniwan ko siya.

"Saan ka pupunta?" Natatawang sabi niya

"I need to pee" nagmamadali akong tumakbo papuntang comfort room ng hinila niya ako.

"Wex ano ba!" he smile