A Love to Last Forever 3

And now seeing Quinnie in her Junior High School Uniform, and how she became a beautiful woman and so gentle i bet many of her classmates had a crush on her, as of now i never seen Quin since i came back, si Quinnie palang ang nakita ko all i know, she got married to a man name Macky Smith a Police Officer and have 2 kids until now i still can't cant believe it, i was gone for 6 years and everything happened done fast and she gotten had her own family making her own family when all i know hihintayin niya ako kasi alam ko mahal na mahal niya ako but i was wrong, before i came here sobrang saya at excited ko kasi finally she's in her legal age she's finally 23 we can really be free and be in relationship for real but i end up getting disappointed and having a bad luck lalo na at ikakasal ako sa kambal niya, the worst is they are identical twin sisters.

I still remember when i came back for her.

I just arrived when someone hug me from the back kaya napatingin ako and i saw her smile, i look at her until i realize it was Quinnie whose hugging me kaya napangiti ako at niyakap na lang din siya pabalik.

"Welcome home" tinignan ko lang siya cause she change a lot kung noong bata pa siya shes beautiful and now shes 19 she's more a lot beautiful, but i couldn't agree more that Quin is more beautiful in my eyes, she's the one I truly fallen inlove kaya kahit mas maganda pa si Quinnie para sa akin si Quin ang pinakamaganda wala ng iba pa.

"Hello quinnie" i smile at her and she looks so happy

"I miss you" maiyak iyak niyang sabi kaya marahan kong kinurot ang pesnge niya and she just looking at me with her shinny eyes, it's blinking like a star kaya napapangiti ako, but for now i need to look for her Quin, i need to see her.

"Quinnie i have a meeting to attend so dito ka lang muna, babalik lang ako" nawala ang ngiti niya kaya iniwan ko na siya dahil nakikita ko namang may kasama siyang caregiver.

"Bagay ba?" Bigla akong nagising ng tanungin ako ni Quinnie kaya tinignan ko siya at napahinga ng malalim, as for now we are officially a married couple, husband and wife but we didn't held any ceremonies we just sign some documents and that's all, I don't know what's the reason becoming married with Quinnie for me its kind of useless kasi i am willing to help her for a year but I can't understand why our family thinks na pag ikasal kaming dalawa ni Quinnie may miracle na mangyayari.

I look at her who's looking at her reflection on full length mirror she's looking how good her uniform and she really look good, the way her uniform have curves on her sexy body, she might have not a big chest but its a normal one not like Quin, sa kanilang dalawa kasi mas si Quin yung pinagpala ng malaki ang pwet at dibdib at maliit na bewang, si Quinnie she's kind of normal but she have curves.

Napahinga ako ng malalim at kinuha ang ring box sa bulsa ko, mom and dad bought this ring, it's a just a nonsense ring wala naman akong balak soutin to, were just in a contract so im not obligated to wear this for the whole year but i still need to give the other one to Quinnie after all she's my wife for now.

"Quinnie come here" lumapit naman siya sakin, kaya kinuha ko yung singsing na maliit at napahinga ng malalim.

"Wear this" nagtaka siya ng isinout ko ito sa kanya but she didn't talk, isinout ko na rin ang akin saka napabuntong hininga saka ko siya tinignan.

"Quinnie listen" pinaupo ko siya sa tabi ko kaya tinitigan niya ako habang napapalingon siya sa daliri niya kaya hinawakan ko ng kamay niya so she could look at me.

"From now on were husband and wife" tinignan niya lang ako.

"I am your husband now, and you are my wife" ulit ko sa kanya at tumango siya sa akin

"So if someone ask you tell them na kasal ka na, no need to hide our status okay?" She nod again but i need her to understand too.

"But I want you to remember this one thing Quinnie" nagkatitigan kaming dalawa kaya napahinga ako ng malalim.