A Love to Last Forever 8

349 Days

Laris

I woke up early para bumawi kay Quinnie, im doing it carefully making her favorite chocolate moist cake

"How can be a husband forgot his wife birthday but not her twin sister, i think you forgot they were born at the same day, you've given an unfair treatment, hindi naman siguro dahil mahal mo yung isa at napilitan ka lang pakasalan ang isa is pwede mo ng pabayaan" i breath out and i look at him

"Lix can you please shut up i know what I've done wrong and here i am trying to mend it" he laugh at me

"I might be your secretary but i am also your bestfriend Laris i know you really don't care about Quinnie" napapikit ako at kumalma.

"Tapos na yung birthday wala na yang effect yang pa cake cake mo, nagawa mo nang bumili ng mamahaling bulaklak para kay Quin to great her hindi mo ba naalala si Quinnie ng mabasa mo man lang yung reminder mo na birthday ni Quin" i look at him.

"Laris your unfair so much unfair and it makes me wanna punch you in the face right now! Kung hindi ka lang ganyan kaamo mukha mo hindi ako magpipigil but then because you have that angelic face anyone won't dare to touch your beautiful face" saka niya ako iniwan kaya napaiing iling nalang ako.

Sa amin magkakapatid we have this gene na kahit lalake ka you have an aura of a female beauty, I don't know why but hindi lang naman ako ang ganito, my kuya phinnaues is the same lalo na nung mahaba ang buhok niya, they said maybe because our parents have a perfect combination that they born to a perfect generation.

"I see you give her a bouquet" napatigil ako sa ginagawa ko and i saw her with a plain expression on her face kaya agad akong lumapit sa kanya and i smile at her.

"Before you go i wanted you to taste this, i bake your favorite cake" nakangiti kong sabi sa kanya but she just look at the cake at napabuntong hininga siya.

"What for?" I gently bite my lips kaya linapitan ko siya but before that i took off the apron i am wearing saka ko siya nilapitan, i hug her and gently pat her head as I thought she gonna hug me back but she didn't, she just stay still and i know she still mad at me.

"Its your wife birthday today did you brought her some flowers too when you buy for Quin? or bake her favorite cake?" I stop and i look at him

"Huh?" Tanging naisagot ko sa kanya and i was so dumbfounded as why did i forgot that na birthday din pala ni Quinnie, i look at the my wrist watch but i was too late it's already 12:15am in midnight

"Dont tell me you forgot Quinnie?"

"Try it please" humiwalay ako sa yakap at tinignan siya at nakatitig lang siya sa akin she won't even smile at me so i cup her face and give a kiss on her tip nose and i smile at her.

"Come here" hinigit ko siya palapit sa counter top and I prepared a slice of cake and i slice a one bite size for her at marahang inilapit sa kanya ang kutsara sa bibig niya.

"Take a bite" i smile at her and did eat it kaya napangiti ako at tinitigan siya as she get the spoon on my hand and she started eating it kaya napakagat labi ako and lumapit sa kanya and i give her a back hug and i gently rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Im sorry" i look at her but she just keep eating, inayos ko ang buhok niya and i put it on the other side so i can see her reaction. I smell her neck and kiss her cheeks kaya napatigil siya and she breath out.

"Wex it doesn't still change that you never remember  my birthday" napayuko ako sa balikat niya.

"Let's just forget it" mahina niyang sabi kaya mas niyakap ko pa siya ng mahigpit I squeezed her into my hug kaya napasandal siya sa akin.