Lance x fat reader |fluff|

(Your POV )

It was around 3 in the afternoon and you had just finished training for the day the others wanted you to stay and help with a new plan against Zarcon but you declined their offer and told them you were going to shower, but you weren't showering you have been standing in front of the mirror for about 20 minuets before there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" You answered as you notice you had been crying due to looking at your larger figure.

"It's me Lance, you've been in there for a while now is everything ok?" He said with worry lacing his voice.

"Y-yea everything's fine!" You say as you wipe the tears from your eyes and turn on the water for your shower.

"Y/n, please tell me what's going on!" he said just below a yell. With that you wrapped a towel around yourself so you were mostly covered and opened the door enough to pull him into the bathroom with you.

"I'm gonna tell you what's wrong but you need to listen to me and you can't make fun of me" he nodded in response and you continue "you know how I'm clearly fat, well I hate it and myself for it mmh- " you were cut off by his soft lips hitting yours and one of his arms wrapping around your waist and pulling you close.

"I'm going to stop you there, your not fat and if you even think of calling yourself ugly or worthless we're gonna have a problem" his ocean blue eyes met yours and his other hand on your chin. "I don't want you to feel like people dislike you because of your weight because I love you down to every last hair on your head" your heartbeat quickened and your face went brighter than Keith's lion, not to mention your crush sense the Garrison kissed you!!

"L-Lance I want to tell you that I love you and I don't know if you feel the same bu-" his lips were back on yours.

"Did you not just hear me say I love you y/n or were you a little flustered from the kiss"  with that he left he had told you he loved you and walked out the door of the bathroom leaving you to shower, little did you know.