Happy birthday!!! (Lance x shiro's sister!! reader x pidge)

Your POV

It's your birthday but none of the other paladins knew that, you weren't even a paladin, you were a human and a good looking one at that. You didn't even know why shiro went back to Earth for his sister but he did and not only did he forget your birthday but he isn't even tell you 'good morning' or 'hey (y/n) what's up?' he just continues with work. "Hey (y/n) good morning!" It was lance and he was the only one who noticed your presence in the kitchen.

"Hi lance good morning" you said with a fake smile plastered on your face, it's easy to do when you've been doing it for so long. Just then a small girl dressed in green walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning (y/n) and happy birthday!" She said as she hugged you you hugged back.

"Thank you Pidge!" You say still with a fake smile as shiro spit out his space juice.

"WAIT ITS (Y/N)'S BIRTHDAY??!" Keith, Lance, Hunk, and Shiro yelled at the same time.

"Wow (Y/n) has literally said something about it every day for the last month and you didn't even know, geez that shows how much you care." Pidge said as she walked to the fridge and grabbed a water.

"I am so sorry (Y/n) I should have remembered" shiro said looking down, you go over an pat is shoulder.

"It's alright you were all busy and I don't need anything but to be with you all to be happy on my (age) birthday" you said still radiating a fake smile. They all 'awwww'ed and hugged you.

"(Y/n), can I stalk to you in private?" Lance said with a small blush on his face.

"Nope, she's coming with me I have a surprise for her!" Pidge practically yelled as she grabbed your wrist and started towards the door, but lance grabbed your other wrist and stood in place.

"Guys I still haven't eaten breakfast yet..." you said and they both let go as you walked to your seat at the table where there was a plate of food already waiting. Pidge and Lance sat on either side of you glaring at each other.

"(Y/n)?" Shiro said in attempt to break the glares of a blue and green paladins. "Do you wanna spend the day with me and we can forget about the gulra and fighting for the day?" He said looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"I'd never miss a chance to hang out with the coolest big brother in the universe" you said giving him a yet again a fake smile, but this time something weird happened, Lance and Pidge both stood up and walked out of the room and a moment later yelling could be herd from the training deck. You, Keith, and Shiro all ran to see Pidge and Lance battling in full armor and with real weapons, soon enough Keith and Shiro had them both held back keeping them from hurting one another.

"PIDGE! LANCE! Knock it off!" Your brother yelled while still having his arms wrapped around the Cuban boy who was still trying to hurt the small honey haired girl who had calmed down a bit.

"Ok Pidge tell us why your fighting" Keith said as he let the small girl out of his grasp, as soon as he did she lunged towards you and pinned you to the floor.

"(Y/n)!!" Shiro yelled, then Pidge connected her lips to yours in a rough passionate kiss. She grabbed your wrists and slammed them on the floor making you gasp and she slipped her tongue into your mouth. The three boys stood there in shock not knowing what to do until Shiro pulled Pidge off of you. You sat there wide eyed and frozen in confusion and a type of fear when Lance made his way over to you.

"(Y/n)? You ok?" He said as he kneeled down beside you. You slowly nodded and raised two fingers to your lips and your eyes somehow widened realizing that was your first kiss. Lance took your other hand and pulled you too your feet. "Listen about what I wanted to tell you... it looks like Pidge beat me to it but I really like you (Y/n)..." he said looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry lance but I need some time to think about it, I'll meet you and Pidge in my room tonight and tell you what I decide" he nodded and you leave to go to your room still in shock of the events all before 9:00 in the morning. "Wow that was one hell of a first kiss" you said as you finally made it to your dorm and walked into the dark room.

Ok when we get this to like 5 likes I'll do a part two 😉 (it'll be lemon x 2 soo)