Lance! X shiro's sister!!! Reader!!! X pidge! ( part 2 pidges ending)

Pidge's POV

Lance and I had finally made it to (y/n)'s room. We were both nervous, me more than him. I forcefully kissed her only a few hours ago. There was no way she would pick me after that, and even if she did I don't know if shiro would approve. Lance knocked on the door lightly witch was fallowed by a quiet 'come in' and some rustling. Lance looked to me and opened the door, he let me in first and shut the door behind himself. (Y/n) took a shaky breath and motioned for us to sit on the bed with her. I sat on the bed to the left of her and lance sat to the right. She took another shaky breath and lance took her hand.

"Take your time (y/n), there's no rush" he said gently, she smiled slightly, but it was the same fake one she used with Shiro and Keith.

"First I just wanted to say I'm very flattered to know you both have feelings for me" she started. " but sadly I can only return feelings for one of you." She took my hand in her other and I could feel my face heat up a bit. I could feel rejection coming... I knew it was... and there was no way to avoid it. " lance, Pidge," she said and she started shaking slightly more. " I-I'm sorry..." she said giving my hand a slight squeeze "but lance I chose Pidge." She said, and lance looked somewhat relived. I looked at him in confusion.

"That's a relief to me, I'm not exactly ready for a relationship and I realized that, but I'm still a bit sad you picked Pidge."

"What did you expect me to say? I'm almost the gayest person on the ship" she said letting out a fake giggle, why though?

"But Keith still holds the title" I say winking at lance with a smirk. The three of us laugh and lance leaves us to be alone for a while.

~time skip to after dinner in pidge's room~
Your POV

We had walked back to pidge's room for the time being. I flopped down on the bed and watched as she rummaged through the drawers of her dresser. I had closed my eyes for a second just taking in the smell of her room, it smelled like peanut butter and metal, witch actually goes good together. You giggled a bit when Pidge flopped down on top of you and started kissing all over your face. You giggled more when she started kissing your neck. You giggled soon turned into moans as she nibbled the sensitive spots right under your ear. Her hands were on your waist now and your body was trembling, you've never been exposed to any sort of pleasure before and with every mark she made on your skin you'd grip tighter onto her tank top.

"(Y/n)~" Pidge purred in your ear. "Are you willing to do something fun tonight?~" she questioned with dark brown eyes. You nod and she squeaks with excitement, she hurriedly grabbed her laptop and turned on a funny movie, the night was filled with laughs and giggles from the two of you.