000. Outlook on "Love"

REVELATION
000 | Outlook on "Love"

Dear Diary,

           One day, I'd came home after school drenched from the downpour of a storm passing by over the city. I remembered the door had open with my mother on the other side for she had waited for my arrival. I couldn't bare to look into her eyes as she would have asked me how my day had been. So the minuted the door created a large enough gap, I'd sprinted my way through before the words could leave her mouth and quickly made my way to my bedroom upstairs. With my bedroom door shut and locked, I'd pushed my body into the comfort of my memory foamed mattress and let my own shower of tears pour from my eyes.

      I was seventeen at the time and had my first heartbreak. My ex-boyfriend wasn't anything special. He wasn't the captain of any team, he wasn't gifted in any of his academics, didn't get involved with any school clubs — but he had a reputation for being a man-whore of the school. I wasn't the prettiest girl out of the class, or had the best personality, but my mother knew how to get me together and it drew his attention. We had dated for alomst half a year; however, that didn't last when he decided that I wasn't good enough.

      There's one thing to cheat, but there's another to cheat with your girlfriends best friend.

        Never in my life had I ever been humiliated, disgusted and just straight out irritated with myself for even getting involved with somone who was known for messing around shamelessly. But I was young and dumb. Happy to see myself dating an older guy who told me that I was his everything— and I was a fool to believe it.

       Since then, love has been only temporary for me. It was a word I could throw around and not mean a damn about it to me because it was always used like that around me. I broke hearts, played with sexuality, ane even had my fair share of pregnancy scares. But when it came to my mother, I was one step futher into a path that I could never recover from.

       Here I in my third year of college and studying abroad in Seoul, South Korea. I made new friends who believed in me and wanted to see me become a better person for myself. I have a new definition and idea of what love. I even managed to develop another crush... and man I'm falling deep.

His name is Lee Taeyong. He's about twenty with the eyes of a newborn puppy, but the sharp stare of a feline kitty. There's something about his smile that shines bright than the moon in our night sky. No one in the world that can compare to him. Though, I believe he is the devil in disguise.

As they would say diary; the devil works hard, but Lee Taeyong works harder.

With Everlasting Love,
Sapphire A'na Haven