005. BLOWPOP

REVELATION
005 | Blowpop

      Sapphire plump mauve lips wrapped around the cherry flavored blow pop. between the index and thumb the white paper stick that twirled, the bubble gum centered lollipop surrounded by a hard candy shell knocked against the back of her teeth, as her tongue followed pursuit as it wrapped around it. a thin coat of film formed around the ball, as the liquid infused with the syrup, the combination left a slimy sensation left a fruit-filled taste inside her mouth.

a sensual noise penetrated the air as the blow pop slipped between her lips and echoed throughout the photography studio. her tongue poked between them and brushed over the drug-store lip gloss and left over cherry liquid from the lollipop. her eyes wandered over to the korean male, lee taeyong, who was cladded in leather red pants and white hightop vans.

His hair was a dark shade of brown and styled to suit the rough concept that both of them wanted to tryout. the shoot was to supposed to be nothing more than a couple of shots of him doing some sort of choreography he had been practicing for some time now, but one thing led to another, and Taeyong's purple "sexual fantasies" shimmed it's way off his body and thrown somewhere around the dance studio.

Sapphire snickered to herself as she rubbed the ball of hardened candy over her lips, quite in a daze as she tried to pinpoint in her memory exactly when Taeyong decided to discard his apparel and continued with his dancing as if his actions wouldn't cause some sort of tension between the two once again.

"none of my dream could compare to this," Sapphire head lulled and rested against one of the wooden walls, her mane of honey brown coils provided a cushion, a pillow protection for head to rest on against the harsh surface.

Her fingers toyed with the white stick as the ball of candy rolled against her lips once more before it parted through. once inside, the hard candy was wrapped pushed further into the warm cavern as her hands released the hold on the candy stick allowing room for it to move without restraint.

"Baby boy," she purred in the spare of the moment as her cheeks hollowed and sucked the juices from the blow pop, her eyes opened at cherry syrup greeted her senses. just as she glimpsed up, sapphire caught sight of taeyong with his back turned to face her, though he faced the mirror opposite of her.

His now dyed brown mane rested on his forehead like bed-hair, it was sweated out from the intense choreography and it almost gave out the essence of the "sexed-out" look — type image was enough for sapphire to rub her thighs together. the red leather pants clung tightly against his thighs and hung low around his waist, revealing his black supreme labeled brief waistband.

"Look what you make me do," sapphire moaned beneath her breath as her back slid lower against the way, but not low enough for it to be noticeable. The tips of her fingers graze over the warmth of her bare thighs — she had worn a white loose shirt tucked inside a black leather skirt..

"F-fuck" a moan emits her lips, the now minimized hard candy coated ball knocked against the back of her teeth once again, as her hands trailed towards her inner tight, taeyong names leaves her lips like a faint whisper.

"Sapphire, you alright over there?" his voice startled and awakened her body from its own paralysis. her eyes widened at the sound of his husky voice, but hazed into daze as she swoon at his tone.

In the reflection of the mirror, Taeyong's brows were furrowed together with confusion as he adjusted the article of clothing on his body. He stared into the glass mirror, as he peered up slightly to see her leaned against the back wall, hands dangerously close to the inner part of her thigh, yet from how he seemed to see it — she only looked exhausted.

"y-yes" she stuttered, her hands slowly rose higher beneath the material of the faux leather skirt and almost brushed against the heat of her core, "o-oh god."

Taeyong slipped the "sexual fantasies" jumper over his head as he tugged the article of clothing into place over his torso. In the meanwhile, Sapphire explored beneath the skimpy fabric of a skirt as she touched her sensitive nerves as she edged herself closer to the pleasure.

"Tae..." her back arched from the wall she stood on, as one of her hands continued to toy with herself, while the other adjusted the white candy stick to seal her moans. her chest heaved with each breath and fell with an exhale.

"Sapphire," taeyong called, as he shifted the jumper again to pull his chain black choker from beneath the fabric. The jumper draped over his petite frame, as the fabric moved a little and revealed a tease of his collarbone, another moan slipped between her lips.

"One... two..." her back arched a little further as she felt her legs on the verge of giving out. she could fathom the weight any longer, for she was on the verge of collapsing in cold sweats and weak limbs. Her back slowly slid down the wall until her bottom kissed the cold ground of the dance floor. knee clamped together as her hand reached further and lapped over her nerve, she convulsed in the heat of the moment.

her breath hitched at the sound of footsteps moving against throughout the room. the taste of the hardened candy had longed past and had lost its flavor. the only thing that remained of the blowpop was the inside gum filling.

"Saph..."

Her body trembled as she felt a wave of pleasure and the knot of lust tighten. The way her name slipped from his lips in that husky exhausted tone was enough to send her body over the edge, as she rolled her finger once again with a little more pleasure.

"Tae- yon-g" his name came out with such ease and it slipped so carelessly that she couldn't catch herself from left it roll off her tongue. her legs gave way as they clasped down onto the ground, her skirt bunched up higher and barely covered the lacy lingerie that adorned her. the aftershock rippled throughout her body, sending electric shock currents and she was too afraid to open her eyes and face the man she called for.

when her eyes opened, she was greeted with the sight of red leather standing before her. her chest rose with each breath of air that she tried to grasp onto but the sight of him right in front of her exhausted body was torturous. Taeyong knee bent, as he squatted to become at the same level as sapphire slouched form. his hands stretched forward and caressed her face before his index finger trailed over her jawline and stopped at her chin. a sinister smirk rose as the corners of his lips curled, those same fingers of his wrapped around the white stick of the candy, tugging the remainder of what was left out before slipping the gum into his mouth.

"Thanks," was all he said as he rose again to his feet, a hand tug on the white stick as he walked away, and in a glimpse of an eye the white stick landed right by Sapphire side — the gum from the center of the blowpop missing, and she could see Taeyong chew as he walked away from her.

What was left of sapphire was nothing but another sensual fantasies that turned into a reality... the devil and his prey.