007. FANTASY

REVELATION
007| Fantasy

      Dear Diary,

            There are times when I find myself fantasying or daydreaming about doing the deed with Mr. Taeyong. Things between us are still quite iffy — being that we never got the chance to actually talk about what happened in the dance studio, and honestly, i'm still uncertain about whether or not we need to talk about it.

Though, I cannot deny the fact that I do crave his attention. There are moments that I want to convince Aria to go over to the boys dorm and just chill for awhile, just so I can be near his presence without actually having to communicate with him all on my own. Call me a coward, 'cause a bitch is.

On the other hand, part of me want to let out my wildest dreams. There are so many fantasies and scenarios I've imagined that I want to fulfill with him. I wanna know what it like to be in his embrace. What type of cologne he wears? How good I could... or even he could make me feel? Shit, is it even possible to get turned on to the thought of being rejected by him at this point?

I imagined the flavor of the kiss that we would share and how it would taste exactly like sweet cherry wine.

My lips craved the bittersweet concoction and the sensation that came right after -- the numbness and fluidity that eased every muscle in the body, pushing my worries aside. Our lips morphed into each other fitting like lost puzzle pieces until the very end meet. When we pulled apart, in the heat of the moment, we get drunk within' each other, feeling our chest heave together, our minds only think about each other.

Our breathes probably won't be in synced, but our thoughts would be as he gives my thigh a heavy-handed smack. his rough breath as he would mutter the word "jump" against my lips, as he would pull me right back into his trance. Out of instinct, my arms and legs would be wrapped around his neck and waist, as my body is pressed against the wall. Feverishly, my manicured nails would being to trail to the nap of his neck as my fingertips grazed his scalp, then tugat the hair. sweet moans would emit from his pretty lips.

He would relish my skin as his touches over every inch of me, as my lips pepper his exosped neck. Lips tightly sealed against the flesh leaving passion marks over the blank canvas -- I need everyone to know that he was mine. If it meant those purple bruises, swollen cherry lips, or welt marks against his back then so be it. Lee Taeyong, wasn't available for anyone eyes, except mine.

I can hear myself as his names slips from between my lips with airy pants that follow after. The sensation between my thighs would burn with his thumb brushing strokes against the inside of them. I'm certain of how he would drive me over the edge on to bring me right back down to earth, just to do everything all over again. It a game of cat and mouse, he chases me while I run with the high of being caught up.

Lee Taeyong, this won't be our last time I'll imagine us together like this. Hopefully next time, my deepest fantasies and dreams become a reality.

With Everlasting Love,
Sapphire A'na Haven