006. OPERATION

REVELATION
006| Operation

      Dear Diary,

           Things between Taeyong and I have been quite differnet since the little tease scene back at the dance studio. It isn't in my intentions to avoid him, or create some type of awkward tension between us that become drastically noticable between us, but I've noticed that things like that are unpredictable and out of my own control.

As of recently, I've spent most of my time downloading software onto my computer, assisting with modeling for Aria and making up helping out with the journalism club here on campus because their personal photographer is going through some family matter — and I'm still quite unsure how I ended up being the back up, 'cause i clearly don't remember volunteering.

Taeyong on the other hand has been busy with performing outside of campus — Yuta, also being in the dance major, had also been missing from our clique. Johnny and Aria have been going on little "brother and sister dates", which meant when Aria wasn't pushing pins into my skin, or asking me to be a fabric mummy for her, I was left in the quiteness of our dorm pondering over the infamous Lee Taeyong.

I guess my confidence and hormones got the best of me that day in the dance studio. In a way, I had to convince myself that everything that happened that night was merely my own imagination. Lee Taeyong didn't catch me in the act of pleasuring myself, nor did Lee Taeyong finish off my cherry blowpop sucker.

There was so much shit running through my head that I developed both a migraine and a hand cramp from writing down the pro's and con's of my actions. I have come to a conclusion that I am indeed a desperate hoe ready to pounce on him at any given minute. Like a dog in heat, hypothetically speaking.

I don't know how long I can continue to deal with this distance between us — since operations "get in his pants" is still on and in motion... we're just on a hiatus right now. Though, I really need to figure out how to separate business from pleasure. My assignment is on the line if I keep mixing them together. Yet, I don't have enough time to save the operation until the end of my full year of studying here. I'm running out of time and my brain is going into overdrive.

Should I continue this game... or should I just give up the operation??

With Everlasting Love,
Sapphire A'na Haven