004. LUCIFER

REVELATION
004 | Lucifer

Dear Diary,

        the devil works hard, but Lee Taeyong works harder:

Ever since the photoshoot the air that surrounded us became quite almost thick with some sort of film that prevented the both us from breathing the same air. It wasn't the suffocation that drove me uncomfortable, though the thought of the tension that I shared with Taeyong was most definitely only acknowledged by my own superstition — I was the main culprit in this whole situation that had egged on something that really had been nonexistent.

I tried numerous times to address this situation on my own by removing myself from his presence. whenever I had found myself alone with the boys, I'd clung to Yuta or Johnny and placed much of a distance between Taeyong and myself. When it was just us two alone for a photoshoot, I settled for public places with abundance of scenery to distract myself from having my focus merely own him. During those times where the boys came over or invited us to their dorm, I opted against sitting anywhere near the devil, himself, and made sure I was close to the nearest exit in case I needed to make a sprint.

Even my attempts to distance myself from Taeyong physically, failed in my mental aspect. I could be deep in my slumber, but I would dream about him. Being in the same room I could glimpse over my shoulder, or catch him through my peripheral, and the feverish sensation would rush through my body with a flicker of a light. I was like a dog in heat and ready to pounce any second right onto him.

In sort of an essence, I became addicted to the thought of him. Taeyong had never laid a hand on me, yet I could practically feel his touch against my skin — his breathe that labored rom the intense, strenuous, exercise of being a dance major. I could only imagine how flexible he could possibly be — and in a twisted way I craved to find out the truth.

The more that he came around, the more I wanted to beneath, or possibly on top of him. It was as if I was being lured into the devil's den and his temptation was the alluring Taeyong. I'd become intoxicated with every ounce of him.

At night when I was alone and confined inside of the room, I was drunk with the euphoric feeling of ecstasy. as the imagine pleasure rippled it's way throughout my body, I'd trembled drunkenly at the weight of the sensation until my body convulsed in heap waves of shock. I became too numb to think rationally.

With airy breaths, my body coiled into tight suffocating knots as I tried to regain my own sanity for my own sake. but i was too far deep into the devil's den. he had made me sinner by default when the man entered my life, and I was gullible to believe that this man would be nothing more than a fantasy.

how could I possibly noticed that Lee Taeyong was the devil's son? There is a reason as to why he works harder.

With Everlasting Love,
Sapphire A'na Haven