Ch.3

Bagheera's P.O.V.
Aaliyah and I went to go the wolves to see if they would accept her in the jungle. When we arrived Raksha greeted me by headbutting me with her head. " Bagheera I'm so glad that you came." She spoke. I nodded thinking about how would she accept Aaliyah. Speaking of her, Aaliyah woke up from a nap Raksha frozed but soon Akela treaded slowly to us as he looked at me then at Aaliyah who got off my back. "Bagheera come with me." He said as Aaliyah, Raksha and I looked at each other before leaving Aaliyah with Raksha. Akela and I began to walk towards his personal rock he laid down next to me as I did the same.

I was watching Aaliyah playing with the wolf pups " Bagheera you have a good heart my friend I give you that

I was watching Aaliyah playing with the wolf pups " Bagheera you have a good heart my friend I give you that." Akela chuckled while looking at her as well. " Thank you Akela. " I sighed deeply. " But she can not stay in the jungle for long as we know it Shere Khan has arrived in the Jungle. " Akela explained. " Then I will protect her whatever it takes." I spoke sternly before getting up walking away from him and to Aaliyah who smiled at me.

" I spoke sternly before getting up walking away from him and to Aaliyah who smiled at me

I stood next to her watching the wolf pups played tag with her. " Bagheera are you bringing Aaliyah to Peace Rock tomorrow?" Raksha asked me.
" I have to Ra. " I told her as she nodded. It was getting late so I told Aaliyah that we were going of she complained but soon gave in climbing on my back as we made our way back home safe and sound. I couldn't go to sleep after what Akela told me about the return of Shere Khan. So I just laid beside Aaliyah's sleeping form when she put her head on my fur I instantly purred my green eyes shined brightly throughout the cave. " I love you Baggie " She muttered.  I placed my head against hers licking her cheek as a goodnight kiss. " I love you too Aaliyah. " I said before dozing off to sleep.