Ch.5

Bagheera
I slowly walked through the tall brown grass as Aaliyah and I were heading to the Man Village.  "Bagheera you always tell me that I shouldn't go near the Man Village. You always say if I go there I would get in a trap or get eaten. " She explained to me.  " Yes I know." I responded. " And why does the tiger hates me so much? Does he know me...he sure acts like he knows me." She continued to babble. I stopped sniffing the ground and the air and I  smelled HIM. " Aaliyah listen very carefully I want to run as fast as you can. Alright don't stop for anyone even for me." I instructed her as we hugged.  " Down." Then Shere Khan jumped forward and I tackled him to the ground as Aaliyah ran making the herd of water buffalos bolted too. " Bagheera I am ashamed of you of all animals you broke the Jungle law. And now I will have  your man-cub in my teeth." He threatened. " NOOO!!!" I yelled and we started to fight I knew I wasn't strong like Shere Khan but I was strong enough to care about the ones I love especially Aaliyah. Eventually His paw struck my face making me fall to the ground.  He chased after Aaliyah, " Run Liyah! Run!" I told her as she continued to run making it to edge of the cliff where the water buffalos ran away.  Shere Khan roared on anger as he went away for now. I stood there watching the herd go away. " Be safe Liyah." I whispered as I too went away but I'm going to visit another friend of mine and she lives in the dark swamp.