Chapter 4: Spring the Trap

Logan's POV

Mangle, Michael and I all arrived at the restaurant that evening to begin cleaning up. When we arrived, Scrap Baby was wandering around. She didn't seem to be minding us, so we left her alone.

We had the tables all set back up pretty quickly. After that, we set the chairs around the tables and replaced any broken ones with spares.

"E-excuuuuse me..." I heard Scrap Baby say while I was wiping off a table.

"Yes?" I replied.

"There's a strange box in the office...I'm noooot sure how it got here..." She explained.

I felt a chill run up my spine. "Show me."

She led me to the office, humming an oddly creepy tune as we walked. She pointed to the box when we entered. It was the same type of box that she had come in.

I gulped and grabbed the same crowbar and began to pry it open. She sat and watched while I did.

"What's iiiiinnn it...?" She asked.

I got the box open and removed it completely. Sitting there was...another Springtrap?!

I stepped back. "G-get out Baby!" I yelled.

She quickly got up and ran out. I followed.

"Mangle!" I yelled.

She arrived quickly. Once she saw inside the office, I could tell she was as shocked as I was. We both thought we'd seen the last of that damn bunny.

"W-what's he doing here?!" She yelled, completely afraid.

"We need to get out of here, now!" I yelled over at Michael and Scrap Baby.

They went towards the front doors, same as Mangle and I. However, the moment we got to the door, the lights shut off. The door wouldn't budge.

"What the hell's going on?!" Michael said to me.

"I don't know!" 

There was silence and heavy breaths. No one could move.

"Well...well...well..." A voice echoed through the store, followed by the music box tone of an all familiar tune.

The Toreador March played all around us.

"I'm scaaaaarred..." Scrap Baby said.

"Mangle. Smash that door open." I commanded.

She began to punch and kick at the door, but it wouldn't break.

"It's not working!"

Michael grabbed me by the shoulders. "Dude, call the cops!"

I nodded and grabbed my phone out, remembering that his phone was still broken. I powered it on, but rather than my normal phone screen showing up, all there was were the words It's Me. 

"Uh oh..." I muttered.

"What is it?" Michael asked.

"Something's very wrong here." I said, showing him my phone.

"W-what?" He huffed.

We looked back towards the office where a pair of glowing eyes began coming towards us. "Now that I have your attention, allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Springtrap, although, I'm not the same one you knew."

"I figured that by this point." I replied.

He chuckled. "Yes, that joke has gone to the next life hasn't he?"

"Yes..."

He laughed. "I bet you're wondering why I've gathered you here."

"It crossed my mind." I said sarcastically.

"Well, I was hoping to get the other guys as well. Jeremy and Mike." He stated. "However, it appears not."

We were silent. I could feel Mangle nudging the crowbar from my hand. I slipped it into her hand.

"Rest assured, I do not intend on this being a mindless blood bath." Springtrap stated. "Oh no, I am much more sophisticated than that."

"Then what do you want?" I spat.

"In short, I don't want this little game to end." He explained. "How long have you been involved here? Over thirty years I presume. Well, I'd like to keep this going. I want this game to never ever end. I want Freddy's to keep having these...incidents. I want this to last for eternity."

"Like hell!" Mangle and I said at the same time. I looked at her and nodded. She nodded as well and opened her shell. I hopped in and it closed around me. The arms and feet clamps closed. "Master, you're in control."

I rushed at Springtrap with crowbar in hand. I slammed it against his head, knocking him across the room and into the stage.

He stood and brushed himself off. "How uncivilized." He rushed at me and raised a fist.

I ducked and raised the crowbar up as he went above me, jabbing him into the air. He glared and latched his hand into the roof. He skittered along the ceiling and disappeared.

"Where is he?!" Michael yelled.

"Baby, watch his back!" I ordered.

Scrap Baby went to Michael and readied her scissor hand. I glanced around quickly, scanning for that bastard.

"You guys aren't playing nicely." Springtrap's voice echoed.

"Screw your game!" I yelled. "Michael, Baby, go to the office and get the power back on."

Michael's POV

Scrap Baby and I nodded and made our way to the office. She kept grabbing my arm to make sure I was still there.

"I'm fine." I whispered.

We'd arrived at the office, but something was inside. I peeked inside and saw a burned, ruined Bear animatronic hunched over in the corner.

"Baby, can you take him?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Yeeeesss..." She said and stepped in.

The bear turned and faced her. He stepped forward and let out a roar at her. Baby raised her scissor-like hand. Oddly enough, she was silent. She seemed to be very serious. Was she focusing? Or was she scared?

The bear rushed at her, but she was fast. She ran her scissors through its neck, lopping its head clean off. It fell to the ground.

"Nice one!" I said.

"Yeah...I diiiiid iiiit...!" Baby said sort of excitedly. 

She and I got to the fuse box at the back. I opened it and used a lighter to help me see. I flipped the main power switch and the restaurant came back to life.

"You diiiid it..." Baby said, giving me a big hug.

"Y-yeah!" I replied, feeling rather uncomfortable.

She let go and turned around. I did the same and saw the headless bear standing before the both of us.

"Crap." I muttered as the bear reached for Baby.

This time he was quicker, gripping his hands at her head.

"Baby!" I yelled.

"Michael! HELP!" She screeched as the bear ripped her head off and threw it across the room. Her body went limp and fell to the ground.

The bear reached down and retrieved its own head and slammed it back onto his shoulders. He stepped towards me slowly.

"S-someone! Help us!" I yelled as loud as I could as the bear grabbed me by the shoulders.