Chapter 5: Lefty

Logan's POV

Mangle and I continued out tussle with Springtrap. It was back and forth punches, each of us getting knocked down, getting back up and knocking the other down.

"I see you're wearing out!" Springtrap said as he threw a punch at Mangle and my face.

I lunged backward, dodging the attack and reached up, grabbing his hand. I lifted him over my shoulder and threw him to the ground.

"I'm just getting started!" I said as I stomped his chest.

He laughed. "You think you can truly end this?"

"I don't care at this point. All I care about is stopping you and saving my friends." I said as I pressed my foot down on his chest.

"S-someone! Help us!" I heard Michael scream from the office.

"Damn!" I yelled, now distracted from Springtrap. He took the opportunity to grab my leg and toss me into the stage.

"About saving your friends, I think you're too late." He said as he marched toward Mangle and I.

"Master." Mangle whispered.

"Yes Mangle?"

"I'm going to release you from the suit." She explained. "I'll hold him off the best I can. Go save Michael and Scrap Baby."

"Got it." I replied.

She opened her shell and I ran from inside. She quickly closed up and lunged towards Springtrap. I watched as they continued to fight. Mangle nodded at me and I ran for the office.

I peered inside to see Scrap Baby's body lying on the ground, her head separated and off to the side. At the back, Michael was being cornered by a burned and scrapped Freddy.

To my left was a fire extinguisher on the wall. I grabbed it and ran for Freddy.

"Take this you bastard!" I yelled as I slammed the fire extinguisher across his head, knocking it across the room.

His headless body stumbled around towards the head. Michael looked at me. 

"I-It killed Baby!" He yelled.

"Calm down Michael. We have to get Mangle and just get the hell out of here." I said to him.

He looked to Scrap Baby's corpse. He bent down and retrieved her head. 

"...Michael...?" Her voice croaked from the severed head.

He looked at the head. "Oh thank God you're still alive." He said, hugging the head.

The three of us left the office and made our way out to the main dining hall again. In there, Springtrap stood dragging Mangle toward us. He tossed her at us and she stumbled to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry master...I couldn't beat him." She said.

"It's ok Mangle." I replied, turning my attention to Springtrap. "Alright Springtrap! Tell us exactly what your demands are. You want this cycle of death to continue?"

As I said this, the Scrapped Freddy walked in behind us, blocking any chance of returning to the office.

"As I said, I want Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria to continue as it always has." Springtrap stated. "However, my demands are better said through my boss."

"Your boss?" I asked. "What the heck do you mean?"

Springtrap stepped aside. From behind him, a black bear, resembling Freddy stepped up as if from no where.

"Hello there, Logan." He said in a mechanical voice. "It's been a long time."

"Who...are you?" I asked.

The mouth of the animatronic bear opened slowly. From inside, a white face that I knew all too well emerged. It was the face of the Marionette, a mask I once wore some time ago.

He stepped from the animatronic husk, pushing it over. It landed with a loud crash, his hat toppling off. "Such a waste. He could have been great, but he's just an empty shell."

My knees felt weak and my palms began to sweat. I stared into those black, soulless eyes. They stared back at me.

"H-how are you...?" I muttered.

He stepped toward me slowly. "Well, I'm you. Or, your other half to be precise."

"You're lying!" I yelled.

"I guess that's half true." He replied. "The truth is, I can be whoever I want."

He slowly began to change. His size and shape contorted in horrifying ways. His head spasmed as it began to turn yellow.  He ever so slowly morphed into a Chica animatronic. "Now I'm Chica! Remember me?"

I stepped back.

He slowly morphed into the childish shape of Balloon Boy. "Hello! Been a while buddy!" He said in that childish tone that I'd sooner like to forget.

"Oh, this next one will be fun." He said as he changed into Golden Freddy. "It's me, the one that haunted you for so long."

"S-stop it!" I screamed.

He returned to his form as the Marionette. He came to me and held my chin in his hand. "What you don't understand is that with you alive, I'm alive."

"How?!" I shouted.

He let go of my chin and walked up onto the stage. "Do you really want to know who I am? The truth?! Do you want to know everything?!"

"Yes! Tell me!" I screamed.

He began to laugh deeply. His form began to shift. He turned brown, a hat appeared on his head, a microphone in his hand.

"I! AM! FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA!" He yelled upwards, his voice echoing into the sky.

The glass in the building shattered. The roof opened up and in the sky, a dark spiral formed. Trees and signs swirled upwards from the ground. Cars moved around and thunder echoed.

He stared down at us, his eyes glowing, and the Toreador march tune sounded all around, like an orchestra.

"WELCOME TO FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!!!" He shrieked at us.