Getting sick

Ever since that day, something evil rose within me. No. Not evil. Dark. I named her Dusk. She is the reminder of each of my failures. Sean doesn't know I am never betrayed by these thoughts. I get even more reminder whenever he makes a video about Anti. I know anti doesn't exist. I have seen sean act out those videos and he isn't anything to be worried about. Thankfully, I can keep Dusk hidden from everyone. She only resides in my mind and dreams.

"Y/N! YOU GOTTA GET UP FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR!" I hear.

I calmly attempt to open my eyes to see Sean opening my blinds. As I attempt to hide my face from the blinding light, Sean whips off my blanket and picks me up like a sack of potatoes.

"Seeeeeeean...." I tiredly mumble.

"Come on sleepy head. I made 'jya coffee!" The irishman happily yipped.

Sean sat me down at the small table and put a cup of coffee in front of me. I really didn't feel well today. I slowly pushed the coffee away and lay my head on the table. Sean looked at me in a worried manner.

"What wrong?" Sean inquired.

When I didn't answer Sean, he came over to where I was sitting. He lifted my head and checked my forehead's heat with his hand.

"Jesus christ!" Sean yelled to himself.

He quickly ran off to what I presumed was the thermometer. And to no surprise, he took my temperature.

"JESUS CHRIST, Y/N!" Sean called out to what seemed to be the entire world. No. The entire cosmos.

He stared at the thermometer and back at me with a worried but caring expression.

He picked me up once again. Only this time, it was more comfortable and relaxing. He laid me down in my soft bed and calmly spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" He whispered.

"It must have been the rain...or something...I didn't exactly have a sweater or coat on." I stated.

Sean gave me a hug of reassurance, only to find him kissing me goodnight as I slowly drifted off into my dark whole of thoughts.